Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

I am having pitta pizzas.

2 x wholemeal pittas 8pp
28g lean bacon 1pp
Tomato sauce from tinned toms 0pp
Onion 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Mushroom 0pp
Pineapple 0pp

Well - i thought 'sod it' tonight and we had fish and chips in front of the telly as a family and it was AMAZING. First 'trash' meal i have had for AGES. I had some curry sauce AND mushy peas!! However, i have no idea how to ppoint it... does anyone have an eating out book that can help me please?

Thank you! xx

I had a vegetable foo yung, quarter tub of noodles, mushrooms, and about 4 chips. It was yum. I did also have a bread roll with butter mid afternoon, and 3 celebrations, so I have used 20 extra pp's today. I now have approx 4 extra a day to have, and this is what I had always planned to do this week to see if it would boost a weight loss!!

Well - i thought 'sod it' tonight and we had fish and chips in front of the telly as a family and it was AMAZING. First 'trash' meal i have had for AGES. I had some curry sauce AND mushy peas!! However, i have no idea how to ppoint it... does anyone have an eating out book that can help me please?

Thank you! xx

In my guide it says
deep fried cod in batter 16pp
chips standard portion, 210g 14pp
chips large portion 24pp
mushy peas 3pp

It doesnt say anything about cuury, hope this helps.

I had some Sainsbury's light mozzarella (6pp) with steamed vegetables (1pp for the oil) and a WW chocolate stick (3pp)

with the chips 210g standard portion, do people actually class this around a cone portion?? only before it use to be about 7 points for 170gs on the old plan, and weighed out this is actually just less than a cone?? therefore guessing the new propoints of 210g for a standard is actually a cone?? if that makes sense :D glad the peas are only 3 though yum! thankyou :)

Quorn cottage pie. Made with 200g quorn mince, 6tsps gravy granules, 80g peas and packed with free veg (leek, mushrooms, courgette) and topped with carrot and swede mash it made 3 good sized pies, at 3PP each!! Two for the freezer and one with which I will shortly be filling my face, accompanied by broccoli and cabbage.

homemade chilli soup - lots of veg and chilli powder (it was a test for the batch I made for work) 2pp - thats for the kidney beans and the olive oil. Bit too much heat for me but I will cope!!
With a couple of potato farls - as i fancied them today.
Perfect for the cold weather!

mimsickle said:
Well tonight im having home made burger and roast Gnocchi. Mum showed me how to do the roast gnocchi and is fantastic and a nice alternative to chips. 11 points in total for the burger and Gnocchi :D

Do you know how many pp in gnocchi ?

I'm having toast n a tin of tomatoes tonight.. Nom

So 3 points!

1 slice toast - no butter - 3pp
Tin of toms - 0pp

Last edited:
I'm on simply filling today so 1 sirloin steak (fat trimmed off and grilled) with some plain mashed potato, green beans and broccoli! Yummy

Resurecting this!!! Good old quorn spag bol! with salad and maybe some cheeky garlic bread ;)

Chicken stirfry with soy and garlic sauce :) 6pp yummy x

Yum same as above. What way do you do your mash?

Back