Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Change of plan. Having pork tonight (I'm not one bot religious as you can see) and green thai curry tomorrow. Nom nom!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

We've just been for carvery, was delish n ate way too much. Have a week to make up for it n try not too eat too many easter eggs

Had a m&s fuller for longer meal meatball and spaghetti one! Really really good 10pp
Bread & butter 3pp

How do you make 1pp curry. Love mushrooms and have eaten my weeklies so need low low ideas please.

here you are chick:-

Mushroom Curry

Low fat cooking spray
2 med onions sliced
400g mixed mushrooms, sliced thickly or halved depending on size
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 teaspoon medium strength curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
3 tablespoons tomato puree
4 tablespoons low fat plain bio yoghurt
Salt and pepper

1)heat non stick pan and spray with low fat spray. stir-fry onions for 8 minutes until soft and brown.
2)add the rest of ingredients to pan and heat gently until simmering, cover pan and cook for 10 mins.
3)remove lid and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until sauce reduced and thickened slightly.

Prep & cooking time 30 mins.
Serves 2
Freezing not recommended.
Season to taste and serve.

Total ProPoints = 2, so that is 1 per serving.

here you are chick:-

Mushroom Curry

Low fat cooking spray
2 med onions sliced
400g mixed mushrooms, sliced thickly or halved depending on size
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 teaspoon medium strength curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
3 tablespoons tomato puree
4 tablespoons low fat plain bio yoghurt
Salt and pepper

1)heat non stick pan and spray with low fat spray. stir-fry onions for 8 minutes until soft and brown.
2)add the rest of ingredients to pan and heat gently until simmering, cover pan and cook for 10 mins.
3)remove lid and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until sauce reduced and thickened slightly.

Prep & cooking time 30 mins.
Serves 2
Freezing not recommended.
Season to taste and serve.

Total ProPoints = 2, so that is 1 per serving.

I actually usually use more mushrooms then this around 500/600g

I went to Wetherspoons for tea last night and had the new chicken and pepper skewers served with piri piri sauce and salad. Only 11 pp. and it was delicious!!! A new favourite ;)

Following a stupidly big Easter lunch in low on points so I'm having a crumpet and chocolate Philly for 5 points followed by fruit

I had soup :)

zebredy said:
Tonight I'm having grilled chicken with sweet potatoe / butternut squash mash with mushrooms and sweetcorn.

Had this again last night. Tonight it's grilled chicken, passata veg and brown pasta. Yummy.

Breaded whole tail scampi 8pp
Oven chips 4pp
Harry Ramsden mushy peas 2pp

It was yummy...cadburys creme egg 5pp as a treat tonight... Can't wait x

Back