Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Nothing exciting for me tonight, gammon steaks, mash and beans

It's curry night woop woop! Yellow thai curry (homemade) mmm... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm going to have ww sweet and sour chicken and rice ( chilled ready meal) with lots of veg 9pp x

Well.....I do not recommend the ww sweet and sour chicken ready meal, no taste whatsoever!! I've had water that tastes better lol.

Sooo had a ww bagel with chilli philli instead

lisa2 said:
Well.....I do not recommend the ww sweet and sour chicken ready meal, no taste whatsoever!! I've had water that tastes better lol.

Sooo had a ww bagel with chilli philli instead

Absolutely agree. I had to add piles of salt to it! Not the best of the meals!

Iceland chicken quarter pounder 4 points brown roll 4 points and micro chips 4 points! Was quite nice felt really naughty for 12 points :)

I'm having chicken fajitas, have them every Saturday. Chicken, onions, peppers and mushrooms cooked in my homemade fajita spice mix, split between two tortilla wraps with lettuce and homemade 0ppt salsa and half a lowlow cheese slice on each. Yum! Only 11pp for it all x

SAM90 said:
I'm having chicken fajitas, have them every Saturday. Chicken, onions, peppers and mushrooms cooked in my homemade fajita spice mix, split between two tortilla wraps with lettuce and homemade 0ppt salsa and half a lowlow cheese slice on each. Yum! Only 11pp for it all x

What do you use for your homemade spice mix please and is it 0pp?

We make our own fajitas too and the seasoning is 0pp. We use chicken (obviously pointed), peppers, red onions, chillies, garlic corriander and juice of 4 limes. Leave to marinade - cook and sizzle with lime juice at the end :) yum yum - we are having them next weekend :)

Back