Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Frankie and bennys lighter choices spaghetti bolognaise and shared an ice cream sundae - yum. Think 9 points for the Spag Bol (rounded up 1 point for every 40cals as no nutritional info). I had a portion and a half due to finding cardboard in my dinner so 13 and pointed 16 for the ice cream to be sure. Yum yum

Roast chicken dinner

Chicken 4pp
Mash with pots swede & carrots 2pp
Cabbage & broccoli
2 yorkies 2pp
Gravy

Yummmmy!

Lasagne (13pp)
Criss cross fries (7)

Bagel (4pp)
Half fat cheese slice (1pp)
Wafer thin ham x2 (1pp)
Onion amd tomato free
Plus ww tomato soup (2pp)
Was delicious...yummy 2pp eclair about to b devoured!

10pp including desert!

I'm having slow cooked chicken stew for 7 pro points. Threw everything in this morning and it was ready when I got in. Smelt and tasted delish.

Chicken breast (3pp for weight), onion, pepper, capers, canned toms (all 0pp), 50g pasta (5pp).

Will post a pic when it's ready :D

Having the WW mac and cheese chilled meal (9) and a box of microchips (4). Then a fruit pot from asda and a NAS jelly pot. (0)

Been fancying micro chips for ages and now i know they are only 4 pp a box i'll probably have them more often.

ww frozen shepherds pie 5pp plus a load of veg...just used most of my dinner points on a 4 finger kitkat. why oh why did i do that:cry:

It will be a ww red Thai curry and rice 9pp with extra veg.....hope its nice x

Have some roast chicken left over so am going to make a chicken curry and some rice, haven't totted up the points yet, but it won't be very high just the rice depending on how much i have!!

Have some roast chicken left over so am going to make a chicken curry and some rice, haven't totted up the points yet, but it won't be very high just the rice depending on how much i have!!

how do you make your curry sauce? Is it spices and tinned tomatoes? I had tesco healthy living last week, there tikka massala was tasteless lol xx

Back