Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

2 x Mission mini fajita wraps, grilled with tom puree, garlic, mushroom, tomato, chedder and phili light ! 9pp for both !

Just had a massive chocolate attack and ate a crunch and a dairy milk caramel bar so have 5 pp left unless I go into my weeklies!

What can I eat for 5pp?!

Dollyanna said:
Just had a massive chocolate attack and ate a crunch and a dairy milk caramel bar so have 5 pp left unless I go into my weeklies!

What can I eat for 5pp?!

2 ww sausages swede & carrot mash with veg a Yorkshire pudding and onion gravy? 5pp :) x

Zero noodles with mushrooms, peppers, onions, chicken stock, tin of tomatoes with sprinkle of ww cheese and 2 ww sausage thrown in baked in the oven. Worked out 5 pro points.

chrissy3294 said:
Zero noodles with mushrooms, peppers, onions, chicken stock, tin of tomatoes with sprinkle of ww cheese and 2 ww sausage thrown in baked in the oven. Worked out 5 pro points.

Where to get the zero noodles please? Dinner sounds nice :0)

I'm having roast chicken today....just need to point it so I know what to have for lunch. X

Today for tea I am having a chicken korma ready meal! Ha .. The new Asda under 400 cals range .. Comes with potatoes aswel so we will see!

Pork steak with 5 spice (4pp), mashed potato with a hint of light Boursin (4pp), broccoli and green beans (0pp), followed by a WW vanilla and chocolate wave (3pp) and a Mini Twister (1pp).

Total: 12pp!!

And it was yummy :D

alwyn said:
Pork steak with 5 spice (4pp), mashed potato with a hint of light Boursin (4pp), broccoli and green beans (0pp), followed by a WW vanilla and chocolate wave (3pp) and a Mini Twister (1pp).

Total: 12pp!!

And it was yummy :D

That sounds lovely!!

I had tomato and beef ravioli in a tomato n cheese sauce. It was nice for 10pp :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I had a great homely pasta dish.. I was lazy so it was just pasta, chilli, passata, mixed herbs, mushrooms, spinach, s, Creme Fraiche, lf cheese triangle..

Scrum diddly Umptuous.. And filling.. Sometimes carbs are the best thing to make you feel all warm.

Back