Propranolol

So I've been off the tablets a week now and I'm deep in to ketosis lol This time I'm going to At least a month straight of ketosis and see what happens. I've always had migraines and they've always been completely random even before this diet so I don't think it's anything to do with ketosis. I was spray painting once an got one(I didn't know at the time) then i did the same 2 days later and I got another one. Anything can trigger them, if I knew what triggered them I wouldn't get them lol When I'm in ketosis I don't get the bad breath, I don't feel weak and I don't even get a normal headache. So I'm going to do a straight month and see what happens. Thanks for all the info though. But I'll prob end up losing 3/4 stone this month lol

If you are experiencing health problems you should consult your doctor as not everyone is suited to doing a vlcd and some medication can cause problems...you should also talk to your consultant for if she does not know herself she can always ring head office who have professionals who are qualified to answer your questions regarding medication and doing the Cambridge Weight Plan...Your health is your wealth at the end of the day.

I have just read back over your posts and I see you lost 2 stone first time when you started CD back in July and that would be normal for someone of your starting weight of 19st. 12lbs at the time and height of 6'... although I have seen some members with similar stats lose 3 stone in the first month but after that it averages out about a stone a month for most but for some at your height it could average out at a stone and half to two stone in the first few months but as time goes on and as you near your goal weight the weight loss will slow down and even some weeks it can stay the same.

I didn't know how I did it just stuck to ss 100%. I'm on a building site so always up stairs constantly moving and it just falls off.
So I've just gone back into deep ketosis and I feel fantastic. I'm not going to mess about this time straight ketosis all the way. It turned out when I went back to the doctors I had a low pulse (60) to begin with. So when I was on the beta blockers it lowered my pulse even more and when I was up and down stairs all day with glass my heart couldn't pump blood to my muscles quick enough.
The idiot doctor even admitted to making a mistake. He didn't ask me about my job lifestyle diet or anything. So there is the answer everyone the doctor nearly killed me lol (joke)

Hiya

So glad you are ok!!! That's what I was trying to point out, that going in and out of ketosis wasn't the issue, it appeared that it was the medication, like I mentioned previously I wouldn't dream of encouraging anyone to put their health at risk, that wasn't the point I was trying to get across, the point I was trying to make was that everyone has ways in which the diet works best for them and your way seemed to be working great. I hope you continue with your fab weight loss!!!!

Jules
X

There's actually no difference between ketosis and 'deep' ketosis

I know what you was trying to say jules ;D lol what I mean by deep ketosis is the higher colours on the tub lol I know it doesn't make a difference

Thanks for all the info maybe the strain is the ketosis maybe it isn't I'll prob never know tbh.
But I've stopped taking them and gone back to ss and Wednesday I was buzzing all day and today I feel great. But my fear is if I start staying in ketosis over the weekend I'm prob going to end up losing 1.5st a week. I prob put some back on at the weekends but I lose that straight away and end up losing 9lb on top( 3weeks on the bounce going in and out)

WHOAH. Right now.

You fear that if you stay in ketosis at weekends too, you will 'end up losing 1.5 st' PER WEEK?

Are you serious? You can't be! ONE AND A HALF STONES PER WEEK? If you do Cambridge for seven days instead of five? Enough is enough.

In October you were posting about not losing much weight, despite 10 gym visits in 7 days etc. You said exercise did not speed up your losses.

Somewhere along the line you began to say 'your job' caused weight to fall off you. But that is... exercise. Why would physical activity suddenly work when it never did, before?

Earlier you said you average a loss of 6lb a week. Now it is 9lb a week. And all this on five days on, two days off and on those two days you say you 'binge'. You even said on another thread that you had reprogrammed your neural pathways, or words to that effect (!) and that this now allows you binge for two days, do Cambridge for five, and still achieve wildly fast losses week after week.

Anyone else find this extremely unlikely? I mean, literally impossible?

Okay. I will go out on a limb here and say that I don't believe these claims. They don't make sense. I suspect that Minimins posters are being played - and that this is one long running and increasingly far-fetched practical joke.

Wopper (whopper!) can also mean...fib. Porkie. Untruth. Lie.

Last edited:
Back