Proserpina's Getting off the Couch!!

proserpina

I've been focusing on what I have been eating for about the last 6 weeks. That's been important to me because I've needed to get that under some semblence of control.

Now I'm feeling more confident and capable I think it's time to step up the exercise so I've been gently building it into my day. I'm not getting too obsessed, just doing what I can, when I can.

Every little helps, right?

On Monday I did some dancing round my living room to cheesy pop music for 30 mins. I probably looked an idiot but no-one saw me and I sweated buckets.

Tuesday: 20 minutes breaststroke

Wednesday: 15 minutes breaststroke and 10 minutes walking

Thursday: 30 mins Pilates

Friday: I'm planning a long walk in my break during the day

Well done Proserpina, I especially like dancing round the room when no-one's watching! Weight loss and maintenance definitely has to be a mixture of diet and exercise. Way to go!

I didn't walk *quite* as far as I'd have liked today. It was cold and wet so I was also cold and wet. I managed 20 minutes this morning but curled up with a good book instead.

I do have plans to go to a Step class tomorrow afternoon though, which I'm looking forward to because step has to be my most favourite thing on the planet (after chocolate, of course, which was got me in this mess in the first place....)

Back