• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Protein powder

S: 24st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 5st0lb(20.83%)
Hi all I'm currently doing slimming world and I've signed up to do 6 weeks of exercise 3 nights a week (it also has a meal plan but not going to follow it) well the centre recommends a protein shake to help repair muscles.

Is this good or bad for weight loss???

It's per 25g scoop its 21g protein 1.3carbs 1.3 fats and 90 calories

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 3st7lb(16.07%)
Ask your leader. The strong thing about SW is it is weight loss with real food. Maybe ommlettes or chicken or beef would be better for you.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Hi all I'm currently doing slimming world and I've signed up to do 6 weeks of exercise 3 nights a week (it also has a meal plan but not going to follow it) well the centre recommends a protein shake to help repair muscles.

Is this good or bad for weight loss???

It's per 25g scoop its 21g protein 1.3carbs 1.3 fats and 90 calories
It's 41/2 Syns

You have 15 Syns to use however you wish to use them...I can't see anything wrong in using it after a workout.

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
These things are a waste of money if your not training to be a body builder. Good piece of meat is better for you. :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
These things are a waste of money if your not training to be a body builder. Good piece of meat is better for you. :)
They are very handy and the high protein will stave off hunger.

S: 24st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 5st0lb(20.83%)
Thank you for the replies, I still feel torn about it. I tasted it mixed with water earlier it's disgusting lol. My OH had one with milk and I dipped my tongue in and was like a gorgeous milkshake lol not fair.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Ask MiniMins 3
Syn Values 4
Dukan Diet 9
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 9