Protein powder

Hi all I'm currently doing slimming world and I've signed up to do 6 weeks of exercise 3 nights a week (it also has a meal plan but not going to follow it) well the centre recommends a protein shake to help repair muscles.

Is this good or bad for weight loss???

It's per 25g scoop its 21g protein 1.3carbs 1.3 fats and 90 calories

Attachments

• 20180728_150633.jpg
    20180728_150633.jpg
    984.2 KB · Views: 8
Ask your leader. The strong thing about SW is it is weight loss with real food. Maybe ommlettes or chicken or beef would be better for you.

Hi all I'm currently doing slimming world and I've signed up to do 6 weeks of exercise 3 nights a week (it also has a meal plan but not going to follow it) well the centre recommends a protein shake to help repair muscles.

Is this good or bad for weight loss???

It's per 25g scoop its 21g protein 1.3carbs 1.3 fats and 90 calories

It's 41/2 Syns

You have 15 Syns to use however you wish to use them...I can't see anything wrong in using it after a workout.

These things are a waste of money if your not training to be a body builder. Good piece of meat is better for you. :)

Thank you for the replies, I still feel torn about it. I tasted it mixed with water earlier it's disgusting lol. My OH had one with milk and I dipped my tongue in and was like a gorgeous milkshake lol not fair.

Back