Total Solution Protein snacks on TS

Hi

Newbie starter here! Just wondering if anyone ate protein snacks like the odd boiled egg, slice of chicken whilst following TS? And would this affect losses at all? I don't want to have a proper 400cal low carb meal just yet but I am a bit nervous of feeling a little faint and would rather choose a snack that won't hinder any potential losses.
Would this be ok or do you have to just have the three replacements to get the benefits?
Thanks!

Total Solution is no food at all, just the 3 packs a day.

I follow TS mostly but the odd day i have a chicken breast chopped up in my soup which obviously would then be WS. It is better to stick to TS completely for better results as the odd snack can lead to a full on binge. That's my opinion anyway :)

Thanks for replying!
I think I may have to be a little more flexible then. I was hoping to just do TS 100% until the fourth week but if I feel I need a little something I'll allow myself the odd WS day with high protein, low carb snacks. I'm okay with the odd slice of lean ham or a salmon fillet, it's carbs that send me overboard. Couldn't possibly just have one slice of bread!

Back