Proud of myself

K9KT

I just wanted to post as feeling a little chuffed with myself, last night I got the urge to have a binge and had 4 little packets of treat size Cadbury buttons, then stopped as I thought it was silly, I couldn't change what I ate but change the future and I feel so much better this morning, I only would have regretted it this morning! It will take little steps and I probably will have one at some point but just felt great about stopping, I just wanted to blow my own trumpet, lol! TOOT!!

I feel the same tonight. ^__^ I was hungry after work but instead of munching on something bad, I had a Mugshot and an orange.

Good for u! Not sure if i have the will power yet! But when i do want a sweet treat i have malt milks n they 2syns each. So a double chocolate alpen light bar are good. Curly wirly in the freezer 3syns. In the freezers makes them hard so the sweetness is there longer! X

I used to love Curley Wurleys when I was younger but I just cannot eat them anymore. lol
My achille's heel are Kit Kats >_o'

Curly wurlys are 6 syns sorry unless you're talking about the treat size ones or something! xx

Well done K9KT, wish I had your will power!

Back