Extra Easy Proud of myself

K9KT

I just wanted to post as feeling a little chuffed with myself, last night I got the urge to have a binge and had 4 little packets of treat size Cadbury buttons, then stopped as I thought it was silly, I couldn't change what I ate but change the future and I feel so much better this morning, I only would have regretted it this morning! It will take little steps and I probably will have one at some point but just felt great about stopping, I just wanted to blow my own trumpet, lol! TOOT!!

Well done you. It is so easy to say well I've blown it and just not stop but you did. Way to go.:clap:

It's really hard to stop doing things you're used to. I always try to keep in mind that even if I maybe enjoy it at the time I'll only regret it later. But if you resist, you'll feel so pleased after :) Well done.

Thank you guys :) it is hard and I'll probably relapse at some point but at the moment I'm staying strong, just gotta keep thinking about how I'll feel after! X

Well done :) so easy to think - och I've blown it and just eat everything in sight. Big pat on the back for you.

If only I had to have motivation like yours two weeks ago lol.

Well done though, its a great feeling to know your in control x

thank you guys :) it is so hard! I cant think about anything else, baby steps and i'll get there! you're all brill :)

Back