P's Perseverance!

Glad all's well. Still not told hubby? Why don't you nag the hospital for a scan as soon as possible - they might just do it if you remind them of your history. Very reassuring if the heart beat's visible and the size is right for dates xx

Evening Pauline and pea xxx a pounds nothing, you'll stabilize shortly except for pregnancy weight but can't you do what Sara suggested and see about an early anti-natal appointment to get a little reassurance? * Massive hugs* xxx

To be honest girls, that's the opposite of me. I don't like making a fuss and, believe it or not (apart from this confessional forum), I'm actually quite private!!

So, I'll probably go the opposite way and wait until 12 weeks to see the midwife, then have a scan after that. If we're still motoring, God willing.

P xxx

Try and rest, know it's hard - hope you can feel all our positive vibes :bighug:

Morning girls, from the sick bay!

William was supposed to have a pre-school induction this morning but we're both so full of stinky cold, that we've had to cancel in an effort to keep our germs to ourselves. So, it's a day of 'jamas, tissues, TV and snuggles for us!! Could be worse, 'eh?! ;)

Scary thing is that hubby has said he will "look after us both" when he gets home from work ..... eek, somebody come and rescue us please!! ;) :D

Have a good day, everyone.

P x

Hahaha suggled up with W, sounds good even if he is poorly, xxx Thomas the Tank day????

god help you LOL

ewwww nooo I dont do snot ;-( I will of course send u healing thoughts, make u meals and clean for u but I cant wipe train tracks of snot,,bleaghhhhhhh
and after that outburst I do hope u feel better xxx

I feel your pain p!!! Throat is agony thank god it's the weekend I am doing nowt!!!! hope you enjoyed your snuggles, remember post what hubby says about peanut were all dying to know his reaction!!!! Love xxx

Morning Pauline, hope your nose and little Williams nose is drying up nicely? its another glorious day outside.....wish I wasnt lying....so wrap up and enjoy the telly have a great Saturday...looking forward to Mr. P reaction to his fabulous fathers day prezzy xxx

Hope your feeling less snotty today P, i can clean up anything except snot and phlegm!! not good in my profession!! lol

Well girls, the deed is done! You could have heard a pin drop when Hubby opened his second father's day card this morning (photo attached!)

He was so surprised (there's not been too much horizontal dancing this month! ;)) but absolutely over the moon. A few tears were shed and we're braced for a long and anxious journey, but at least we're on the journey and positive thinking is the order of the day! :D

W and I have been discharged from the snot and wheeze factory as well and, with a prevailing wind, we might actually manage to get out of the house today! :D

Bit disappointed that I've put a couple of pounds this week (although not weigh-day until tomorrow). I clearly can't manage bread yet and had six slices the other day - yikes!! Dr D gives two pregnancy conso options and I started with the slackest one but it's not going to work for me, so I'll move to the stricter one from tomorrow.

Hope you're all feeling fabulous :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1350149458.jpg
    image-1350149458.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 57
ooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Pauline xxxx Best of luck to you and hubby fingers crossed that all goes well, Im the same scared with bread, its hard when hubbys a baker...........a master baker............no funnys now Pauline lol xxxxx

So lovely to read your post P - Happy Fathers Day to daddy to be!! Hope you all get out and about today and do something lovely!!! I worry about the bread too - I could easily eat a loaf of bread a day without thinking about it pre-Dukan so I am nervous of wanting it again!!! Love your posts P - you make me laugh!!! Trumpet solo - hilarious!!! x

Sorry I've not been around much but did see your news earlier. Belated congratulations and I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Excellent work on the father's day card!!

Back