P's Perseverance!

Dinner sounded lush, wel jel ! Sounds like you make some good choices & how you managed to restrain from having pudding I don't know, well done you !

I notice you're studiously ignoring all my questions about the pregnancy so I won't ask any more

Not intentionally, Sara! x

Things are muddling along okay but I'm very, very nervous and haven't yet imagined that we'll get to the end with a happy ending. I'm not normally a pessimist, but I guess I'm just trying to protect myself.

I don't *feel* pregnant yet, which is unusual for me (usually get an achy lower back very early on) so in the back of my mind I'm wondering if that's a sign that things aren't going as they should but, as you know, time will tell and nowt can be done. It's all in the hand of the big man upstairs! :D

Thanks for thinking of me
P x

oh your dinner out sounds gorgeous, wish the weather would buck up so we can eat out al fresco more often. Cx

Everything getting a bit achy from keeping it crossed but know it will be worth it....... xxxx

Ditto Sara!!! Hope your having a grand weekend Pauline...... Bit jealous of you being on conso!!! Hope your making the most of it. xxxxx

Pauline how's your conso working out? I missed too much with being away.. I need some sun as well, it was roasting hot in Vienna with temps of 35 each day, got back and its been bleurgh every single day

P how you getting on with conso ?

How you feeling too, feeling pregnant yet ?

Been & had a look at your pic's on FB, your wedding ones are fab :D x

Hello lovelies

All fine and dandy with me ta. Strict pregnancy conso is working well (PV 6 and PP 1) whereas relaxed pregnancy Conso was a nightmare; the bread monster returned!!

Still not feeling pregnant - knackered but not pregnant! ;)

Thanks for all your lovely comments about our wedding photos. It's our first wedding anniversary on Sunday and we're back off down to Butlins in Minehead next week to re-live the moment!! Oh yes, i know what you're all thinking, you can't buy class! :D

Happy Monday everyone, hope you all have a good week.

P x

Hey mrs P, congrats on one year how fab!!! you can have a paper cake for your celebrations very Dukan friendly of course as you won't be able to eat it but perfect as your paper anniversary. Pm me your address please I know a gal who loves to play with bits of paper *wink*

happy anniversary :D

Back