P's Perseverance!

P, Enjoy yourself and your food! Ignore the scales until you are back, they will just spoil it for you! Weigh when you are back and bury yourself in the zone and it will come off! xx

what scales are you using anyway, Pauline? (please don't tell me you took your scales from home on your anniversary... !!) Now go enjoy the rest of your special weekend!

Right, I have officially declared "Sod the diet, I'm on holiday!"

Will assess the lardy damage next Tuesday when work (and Dukan!) begins again.

Until then, my friends, I will eat and (not) drink and be merry :D

P x

Right, I have officially declared "Sod the diet, I'm on holiday!"

Will assess the lardy damage next Tuesday when work (and Dukan!) begins again.

Until then, my friends, I will eat and (not) drink and be merry :D

P x

Glad to hear it - enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what scales are you using anyway, Pauline? (please don't tell me you took your scales from home on your anniversary... !!) Now go enjoy the rest of your special weekend!
ah, you're only off traveling on Monday. :) so forget the scales, enjoy yourself, and you'll catch up when you get back!

She's on her holibobs Sara

Isn't it quiet though!!

Too quiet. Me no like. :(

Hello lovelies!

Just reporting in from the last day of our holidays! The sun has finally decided to arrive today and it's glorious here - probably about 25 degrees :eek:)

Two things to report I'm afraid - started miscarrying the baby on Friday, so it's all over now bar the shouting. I knew things weren't right so I'm not surprised, sad of course, but not surprised. Anyway, there we are, all part of life's rich tapestry ...

Secondly, I've put on at LEAST a stone, I'm sure!! The irony being that it's all on my belly ... !! Ha.

So, it's beer 'o'clock in the sunshine for me and I'll see you all bright and early on Tuesday morning for the official weigh-in (OMG!) and return to Dukan with a vengeance!

P x

Awwwwww Hun, I'm really sorry to read your news (((((((hugs)))))))) you have been a bit cautions all along. What an awful thing to happen though, i really feel for you xxxxxxx

:bighug:pauline so sorry to hear that xxx, you enjoy your beer in the sun, hope hubby ok and of course William, see you back on the Dukan roadshow soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx chin up girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey gorgeous lady, so sorry to hear your news. I already know u are strong from your fab posts and you will be fine, many hugs your way xxx

oh pauline...trust you to post a cheery message about beer in the sun when you must be feeling awful. Your positive spirit is truly incredible. i can't say anything except send you an enormous hug and tell you that this WILL happen for you when the time is right.

Caro xxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear your news, i know what your going through, its sad but you still have gorgeous little William and hubby to get you through this. Sending you loads of hugs sweetie. Cx:bighug:

Back