P's Perseverance!

Crikey Moses, go you!

Jx

hey P just catching up as couldnt do much on phone on holibobs due to cost.... need a new iphone as mines is refusing to connect to wifi :( im dissapointed you didnt hit the stone mark :p beer bloats you so a few more may have done it ;) lol but well done on the 8lb loss :D

im also a nosey facebooker.... spend half my life on it haha

OMG !! I cannot believe your fab loss, well done I hope I will shake off my excess just as fast. xx
I have finally sent you some post today, I am only 2 weeks late but they have been the fullest 2 weeks I've known, hugs xx

Morning P, have a great Saturday with the family, and a good trip to morrisons lol. William will love swimmi.g with his yummy mummy xxx

Happy Saturday, lovelies! Gosh, I feel like I'm visiting the sickbay to see you all; something must be going round to knock you strong ladies off your feet. Hope you all feel better soon.

Nothing much to report from my end. Crazy busy at work so that's keeping me out of mischief (damn!) and I'm being super Dukan good to try and shift the last of this holiday gain.

Having said that, the sunshine is testing my wine-power!! Grrr! I'm winning so far though as W and I have been shopping twice today and I haven't bought any yet ..... now, if I can last until the local shop closes tonight, I'll be home and dry (quite literally!) ;) Dear friends, my name is P and I clearly sound like an alcoholic!! :D

I was out-voted in our house last week as it's W's 3rd birthday on 10th August and Kev wanted a party for him. I thought it was something we could easily avoid for another year yet but, like I say, I've been out-voted or at least out manoeuvred!

The invites are out and the theme is pirates! Scouted high and low for pirate napkins, plates, etc today and I was just about to give in to eBay's extortionate prices when good old Wilko saved the day! Hurrah, that's two ticks off the very long list then and one of them includes turning into Competitive Mum!! Eek :D

Off to Kev's works barbecue tomorrow. They're high-class butchers, don't you know (even supplying sausages to Her Maj!) so I should be okay with a PP day methinks, that's the plan anyway, especially with weigh-in looming on Monday morning ....

Right me hearties, off now to fight the wine demons away again!! Ahoy!!

P x

Arrr matey! Thought a bottle o' rum would be more to your liking :) Sounds like great swashbuckling fun!
I boldly tiptoed past the wine section in Tesco yesterday for it's been many a moon since I last wet me lips. Hope to make it wine-free to mid September just in time for our local grape harvest fest! Then I'll be checking into rehab :D
Enjoy the party preparations :)

Love the pirate theme poundland also have loads of pirate party stuff, or did two weeks ago Pauline. Shiver me timbers and I want to to go to that bbq sounds Special xxx

Pieces of eight! (Ok, this doesn't have much to do with anything but all the other piratical cliches were taken. Have fun at the BBQ, sounds like a Dukan safe haven! Jx

Oh dear P you have sent everyone pirate mad!!!! Sounds like a nice weekend plan - I will be eagerly waiting to hear your WI news on Monday - great that you made such a dent in the holiday gain!!!! I agree with the girls - should have gone for the full stone - guess you wimped out at the last minute!!!! BBQ tomorrow sounds lush - enjoy!!!! xxx

Ahoy shipmates!

Hope you're all enjoying this glorious weather :D

I've got a day off work today (yippee!) as I'm treating my friend for her birthday. Bought her a makeover session (she gets her hair styled, make-up done and a photo session including two A4 prints) from Groupon. It was a ridiculous price (£9!) so if it's pants, then it really doesn't matter. On the other hand, if it's brilliant then it will be a proper bargain and we all love one of those :D the important thing is that we get to spend some quality time together without the ankle-munchers' constant demands (much as we love them!).

After the photo session we'll go for lunch and a chinwag. Was contemplating having a 'gala meal' and coming off plan but Lotto has inspired me with her motivational quotes this morning, particularly, 'I never said it would be easy, I said it would be worth it'! LOVE that, LOVE it :D so, I'm fired up and ON plan for the day. Cheers Lotto xxx

Well girls, you'll never guess what was waiting for me when I got home last night .... nope, you'll never guess so take a look at the photo!

A beautiful, belated anniversary gift from our very own Mon! What a sweetheart, huh? And, and, and what a clever girl! Thank you Mon :D

Right then, off to put my war paint on. It might be Vicky's day, but she's not stealing the show without a fight .... ;)

P x

PS - weigh-in was a loss of 1.5 lbs yesterday. Ridiculously disappointed with that, so it's acknowledged, banked and we're moving on. "Head down, bum up" - copyright Minimin Sid, 2012 :D

Attachments

• image-328826571.jpg
    image-328826571.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 41
Have a lovely day Pauline, sounds fabulous! And you're disappointed with a 1 1/2lb loss?? I DREAM of a 1 1/2lb loss! Perspective please ;)

V good work being so inspired by Alotto - will be off to check out those quotes shortly! Can't see our Mon's work but will look back from laptop. How super lovely though!

Jx

Enjoy the pamper day. And well done on loss. With joodle, how can you be disappointed with a 1.5lb loss? That's bril considering you have been at this for a while. If you want we can swap, I get that and I give you my zilch! x

Pauline great loss xxx your day sounds fab. Dil got one of those booked up hear too. Sounds fun. Mons prezzie is fab lucky you xxx

Hope you had a great day out with your friend. I had my friend over to France last week and we had a ball, I really miss her.
Congrats on your weight loss and getting back on the 'saddle', love those quotes too, especially the one about it being 'worth it;

A good loss and a lovely day planned - will wait to hear how it went!!! The weather is stunning whatever else!!!

Back