P's Perseverance!

sididd said:
I wish I was ship shape, sprice the main brace (is that what they say?) And had an invite to that party haha me jim lad, hope William has a super day xxx

Welcome anytime, Glammy :D

P x

sigh... families... a friend who i haven't seen for a year or 2 was in town last week, and spent a big part of the day comparing family horror stories. she had some very wise words that i'm trying to live by: you can't change your family (or your in-laws), you can only change how you react to them. no point in letting yourself get upset by silly people - it's not worth it.

easier said than done, i know, but worth a shot!

Cx

I have a mad SIL too P so your not on your own, not seen her now for years not that bothered either but upset for MrR as its his own relative but she's wierd so she is best left alone .............

Love the sound of William's party :)

Lovely Dukanettes

W has had an amazing 3rd birthday and is STILL whizzing around eeking out every inch of this beautiful day :eek: Tomorrow is Pirate Party day, me hearties, so we really do need to go to bed soon!! ;)

Until the post-party review, I thought I would share this portrait of W; I love it :D It was painted by his Godfather, my dearest friend in the world. Isn't he talented?

Much love, Dukan Darlings
P xxx

Attachments

• image-1286061981.jpg
    image-1286061981.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 36
Lovely Dukanettes

W has had an amazing 3rd birthday and is STILL whizzing around eeking out every inch of this beautiful day :eek: Tomorrow is Pirate Party day, me hearties, so we really do need to go to bed soon!! ;)

Until the post-party review, I thought I would share this portrait of W; I love it :D It was painted by his Godfather, my dearest friend in the world. Isn't he talented?

Much love, Dukan Darlings
P xxx

How cute :D

Aww glad Will had such a fabby time and I L O V E the portrait.

Fabulous drawing Happy Birthday W..... have fandabby adventure tomorrow, hope William finds the pirate treasure xxx

Girls

I am bloody cream crackered! :D

Party for 9 children yesterday and friends over for Sunday lunch today! Fabulous weekend .... belly busting, liver shrivelling, smile making :D

Here is a photo of my Munch at his party ... at the end, all the kids stripped off and jumped in the paddling pool. So much laughter, seriously, who needs Nintendos WIIs?

So, my friends, some of you will have read that I'm jumping off the Dukan ship. Seriously, no-one is more surprised than me but I watched the Horizon 'Eat, Fast and Live' programme and I was absolutely, completely fascinated. I'm not trying to sell it to you, I'm just explaining, and if I can lose weight and live longer (and healthier) then, as an older mum, I need to do it.

I will keep coming back here to visit you all (is that legal, as I'm not Dukanning?!) but in addition, will those of you on Facebook please add me? It's such a nice way to stay in touch :D My email address is [email protected]

Thanks so much for helping me lose weight. I wish you all happiness, lottery wins and sticky-out hipbones! ;)

Much love, fellow fat-fighters ;)
P x

Attachments

• image-3238886078.jpg
    image-3238886078.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 36
OMG Pauline what a miss your going to be :'( it won't be the same without you, but totally understand why. Im on fb but im very unsociable, i only have close family and a couple if friends as only use it to keep in touch with my German
nephew but I must add you because you make me smile everyday xxx
William looks so happy.....he'll never forget his pirate birthday xxx

I've requested you P x

Best of luck xx

ive already got you as you thrash me at songpop :p

I will miss you loads ms P. hope you drop by from time to time and let us know how it's going.

I haven't seen the program, but will read up more. I think whatever path you follow that gets you to the right place, is just fine. All the best,

Cx

Thanks lovelies, I'll still be here .... can't stay away! :D

P x

PS - CG, yes, have started a diary on the JUDDD boards. Day one today!

Back