P's Perseverance!

Oh P :( I cor cope with more bad news. You best not stop letting me thrash you at song pop :) x

Ok I just finished watching the horizon show - had to hunt for it on YouTube as bbc took it off iPlayer in the last 24 hours!

Food for thought indeed, and I am tempted to give it a go. It looks like some of you - mon, trini? are combining this with dukan by doing normal pv and then 2 fast days? From a quick browse it looks like judddd is different to the 5/2 diet though.

Ah well, I have lots of reading to do... Downloaded the paleo diet / primal blueprint and a book called 'eat stop eat' which is about alternate day fasting. It's amazing what I've learned about nutrition in the last few months!

Although the jury is still out on proteins, what many of these 'diets' have in common is that they are easy to follow once you learn some basic rules, and they all try to go back to the lifestyles our ancestors used to follow - which is what our bodies are still designed for. So I'm not abandoning dukan just yet, but i'm keen to experiment more. And I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of you are finding it!
Cx

Pauline, I can't bear it! You'll be sorely missed xx Good luck with JUDDD though, and all the other far more important things in your life. And pop back to let us know when you get to TW, won't you? xx

Thank you Sara :D I'm not leaving my Dukan mates though .... perish the thought!

P xxx

hows the new plan going ?

fine and dandy here.... buzzing with too much coffee this morning lol

Lady P, the reason I am here this early is to see your WI results after JUDDD week. Come on then, I need to start getting ready for work! :D

Morning Becky

2lbs gone this week - pretty amazing given the stuff I have literally STUFFED into my mouth on UP Days!

Softly softly, catchy monkey ;)

P xxx

Woop woop, well done you. I would kill for 2lbs! :D

Well done Pauline xxx

so, it has taken ages for me to find your diary, only to discover you are leacving the plan :( x

Ahhh you joy killer! I just thot p weighs today, crossed over then realised you put it off til somewhere like the end of the year!!!!! :(

Ahhh you joy killer! I just thot p weighs today, crossed over then realised you put it off til somewhere like the end of the year!!!!! :(

Ha, just for one month Becky. I caught myself weighing in the middle of the night after a wee ....... talk about obsessed!!

It's strangely liberating actually! :D

P x

Ok then, I will wait, maybe you will come with a st loss! :D How are you finding Judddering anyway?

Back