P's Perseverance!

Ha, that would be nice!!

Finding it just great thanks, Beck - really enjoying sitting down with my family and eating the same thing. Also rediscovering my love of cooking (it disappears somewhat when you have to restrict ingredients/count points (a la Weightwatchers)/count Syns (a la Slimming World) etc)!

The Down Days (fasting days) aren't at all negative - I'm finding them really therapeutic and I feel absolutely amazing the morning after a DD.

Hopefully, I can do this long term, reap the health benefits AND lose some weight. Time, as always, will tell! :D

Just need to shift my lazy ass a bit more, can you sprinkle some exercise dust over me please? ;)

Much love
P x

Ha, that would be nice!!

Finding it just great thanks, Beck - really enjoying sitting down with my family and eating the same thing. Also rediscovering my love of cooking (it disappears somewhat when you have to restrict ingredients/count points (a la Weightwatchers)/count Syns (a la Slimming World) etc)!

The Down Days (fasting days) aren't at all negative - I'm finding them really therapeutic and I feel absolutely amazing the morning after a DD.

Hopefully, I can do this long term, reap the health benefits AND lose some weight. Time, as always, will tell! :D

Just need to shift my lazy ass a bit more, can you sprinkle some exercise dust over me please? ;)

Much love
P x

Glad you are enjoying it and of course you can do it long term, just promise yourself! :D

And exercise dust sprinkled, tomorrow you shall walk for 30minutes! :D
x

Just came on to say I have finally found a butcher here in France to mince turkey for me. Going to try your 'koftas' tomorrow. Must look up this eat, fast and live longer on youtube. Didn't know about it, would certainly have looked at it on TV. Is is still on or do I have to look for old episodes on youtube?
Three more weeks here in France, weather still gorgeous for the time of year. Will keep up on facebook if that's ok. Might find a few other Dukaneers there too.
Good luck with your new regime and I hope the lbs fall off. Santa won't recognise you at Christmas with your smaller stockings....

Lyonsie said:
Just came on to say I have finally found a butcher here in France to mince turkey for me. Going to try your 'koftas' tomorrow. Must look up this eat, fast and live longer on youtube. Didn't know about it, would certainly have looked at it on TV. Is is still on or do I have to look for old episodes on youtube?
Three more weeks here in France, weather still gorgeous for the time of year. Will keep up on facebook if that's ok. Might find a few other Dukaneers there too.
Good luck with your new regime and I hope the lbs fall off. Santa won't recognise you at Christmas with your smaller stockings....

Hey Lyonsie

Good to hear from you; hope you enjoy the koftas! Eek, especially after all the trouble you've been too ...

Loving JUDDD (Johnson Up Day Down Day diet) which is essentially alternate day fasting. The Michael Mosley programme (a one off) is on Tou Tube and well worth a gander!

Off to find you on Facebook now :D

P x

are you still avoiding the scales or have you had a sneaky weigh? :)

The program is still on YouTube - I just sent a friend the link last night. I've been recommending it to as many people as will listen to me - even though I haven't actually tried the fasting myself yet...

Glad to see you're still nosing around the dukan site, mrs p! I'm staying right here, even if I switch diets. These girls are the best!

Cx

When's the month up? I want to know what you have lost.

Hehehe P you thought if you moved it 13th Sept you can hide from weighing in, now its here and we are waiting! :D

And it is the 13th????? Good morning Lady P! :)

think shes on her holibobs ;)

she can't have a weigh in whilst on holiday, thats not fair, i want to no now :)

Hello Lady P! Hope all is well, am wondering if you've another diary going on somewhere what with all this JUDD thing you're on about. Am going to investigate further as I can't be doing without a regular dose of the wonderful wit of P!

Jx

Hey girlfriends

How lovely to have a bunch of messages on here! Thank you for thinking of me :D No weigh-in as we went on holiday to Prison Pontins (seriously, ask me about it sometime! :eek:) and whenever we managed to escape our cell, we thought it appropriate to eat, drink and be merry! Hurrah! ;)

Back to work and normal routine tomorrow, so the treadmill of dieting begins again ..... ! Should the Good Lord Almighty decide he wants to bring me back after I've departed this earth, I won't care whether it's as fish, fowl or mere man, but please, please can I come back as a *thin* fish, fowl or mere man!! ;)

Keep on, keeping on you lovely Dukanettes :D

P x

PS - Joodlebob, you old flatterer you! Yes I do have a new diary on the JUDDD boards, it's called something stonkingly hilarious like "P's JUDDDering her fat off ... " ;)

7lbs off then, brilliant P well done! :D

P's WW Fun ....

Another new (ironically titled) diary, this tome on the WW Forum. Please come and visit, dear friends ... I'm floundering in a sea of lard ;(

P x

PS ... could be worse, of course! :D

I loved weight watchers when I did it, hope it works as well for you as it did for me Ms P! :D

sarafvrm said:
Good luck, Pauline! Incidentally, the absence of updates from you on the exercise thread has been noted... xx

Hahaha ... guilty as charged, missus!

Wish I could change my head like Wurzel Gummidge used to ... I need a diet head and an exercise head!! ;)

P x

Back