P's Perseverance!

Hey gorgeous,hope u are well,hope to catch up soon xx

Guess who's Dukan back?! :D

From Sunday (off to a bonfire party on Saturday, pumpkin pie in hand ... hence the 'positively chosen' delay).

Let's do this!! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Guess who's Dukan back?! :D

From Sunday (off to a bonfire party on Saturday, pumpkin pie in hand ... hence the 'positively chosen' delay).

Let's do this!! :D

P x

No way! Woooohoooo!!! Welcome back you seeexxxxyyy devil!! Xxx

Get on ........ come on Pauline you can Dukan do it xxx

Wooopwoooop!!! We've missed you way too much!

Welcome back and good luck, sweet P.

Woo girlies, what a fabulous welcome. Thank you :D

Lotto, to answer your question, I've put loads of weight again on by NOT sticking to any diet, and if I don't a grip then I'll be another stone heavier by Christmas, not lighter!! Sigh ;)

Have reserved the Life Plan book at the library (again) and will take the Dukan TW test on the website on Sunday morning. Brand new start, brand new goals.

Off now to warn the local chickens that they'd better run for their lives .... ;)

Mwah
P x

Awwwwww glad you've seen the light :) xxx

Welcome back Pauline!

You can do it!!!

xx

Pssssssssss I've herd a rumour chickens are migrating south this year.......

Welcome you, love love it! xxx:)

alottolose said:
How goes it Lady P? :) x

Alright ta, Lotto! I'm on the obligatory 'shovel everything you possibly can down your neck, the couple of days before starting yet another diet plan' path! ;)

Hope you are feeling a little better.

P x

Paulinegin said:
Alright ta, Lotto! I'm on the obligatory 'shovel everything you possibly can down your neck, the couple of days before starting yet another diet plan' path! ;)

Hope you are feeling a little better.

P x

Kikiki I know that path! ;)

New stats (boo!), new festive ticker, new batteries in the scales and a chicken in the oven.

Five day attack - here we go go go go!!! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
New stats (boo!), new festive ticker, new batteries in the scales and a chicken in the oven.

Five day attack - here we go go go go!!! :D

P x

Good girl, watching you with hawk eyes P, no pressure but I am going to be your sensei!!!:D

Pauline we are behind you pushing and encouraging you to TW. Xxxx

GO GIRL..........:-D :-D :-D :-D

Day 1 Attack - done and dusted!

Hard boiled eggs for breakfast, chicken for lunch and chilli beef with cottage cheese for dinner. Lots of water, forgot my oatbran - doh!

Have started this morning, day 2 Attack, with oatbran porridge, so it won't happen again.

Thanks for all your bossy, tough love messages! ;) You know me far too well ....! :D

Happy Monday!

P x

Back