P's Perseverance!

Wooo hooo nearly into the 12's then - good gal - oh its gonna be a good un this one Pauline, can feel it in my water! LOL! x

Pauline fab loss...now come on get the rest off xxx

Paulinegin said:
6.5 lbs gone in Attack! Yee ha :D

P x

Yeeeeaaaaa haaaaa!!!:D yeeeees that what I am talking about. Fantastico Lady P. well done. xx

woohoo well done P :D

Dukan day 7

Just had a brilliant shop in Morrisons - sea bass half price, fresh langoustines and 'Denver steak' which I've never heard of. Was almost black through ageing and tasted darn good with a runny fried egg for breakfast. Steak and eggs always makes me think of boxers .... ! :D

Also picked up some of the flavoured coffee that Laura was talking about a couple of weeks ago - hazelnut flavour. It's a bit strong but nice for a change.

Usual Saturday for W and me .... shopping, swimming, some sort or muddy walking/animal adventure. A bit tame compared to our Jan's wedding and our's Glammy's christening! :D

Have a brilliant day, everyone.

P x

Have a great weekend Pauline.xxxx or should we say rocky xxx

And here is (was!) my steak ... ;)

P x

Attachments

• image-2932113811.jpg
    image-2932113811.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 47
Oh P so pleased that your back on track wit a massive 6.5 lbs off, well done!!

Ive been a bit derailed lately so your achievement is motivating me to get going again, enjoy your Saturday and the muddy walks xx

Ooooo something different...

CPL said:
Oh P so pleased that your back on track wit a massive 6.5 lbs off, well done!!

Ive been a bit derailed lately so your achievement is motivating me to get going again, enjoy your Saturday and the muddy walks xx

We're in it together love, whatever 'it' is! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
And here is (was!) my steak ... ;)

P x

£1.55??!!! I am off to Morrisons. :D

You're going to have to be so strong Pol. It seems like any excuse for a party, for you. It is possible to enjoy yourself without either eating or drinking but it's a tough induction and you have to be really clear that your weight is more important than relaxing into familiar formulae. Sorry, I know this sounds really heavy but it's because I've actually been forced into an unfamiliar behaviour pattern for health reasons - can you do it through choice? Good luck xx

Paulinegin said:
One week of Dukan, 8lbs gone!

Get in :D

P x

Brilliant my dear. I am watching you! x

Back