P's Perseverance!

Morning girls

Four beautiful pounds gone in this morning's weigh-in! Well chuffed with that, plus I'm feeling 'thinner' which is always nice :D

Have woken this morning to the very sad news that one of my school friends has suddenly died. I'm saddened and very shocked at this; he leaves a beautiful young son too, which makes it more poignant for me I guess.

I'm reminded how precious this all is .... enjoy your day, squeeze out every last drop of joy there is.

Much love
P x

Pauline sad news and reminds us of our own mortality xxxx all we can do is enjoy life,,,eat healthy exercise and drink in modereration and hope our use before date has a long shop life.

wowzer................great loss xxx

Four pounds is brilliant and feeling thinner - nowt like it! So sorry about your friend. Life is indeed precious - reminded of that this week...... Take care lovely. x

So sad to hear about your friend, heart goes out to the little ones left behind.

Great to hear that your down another 4 lbs keep it up girl Christmas is only a few weeks away, your gonna be a slinky momma Christmas! x

Great to see you so motivated again P :) long may it continue!

Sorry to hear about your friend :(, it's awful to lose a parent at any age but my heart really goes out to any child who loses a parent - puts the worrying about weight gains and STS into perspective but at the same time health is so important and weight is a big part of that :) anything we can do to stay around for our kids for as long as possible

to quote you ;) lets all grab 2013 by the balls and live life long, healthy and to the full! xxx

hello pauline
how are you doing? Just caught up with reading & saw about your friend. Sorry.

Tuesday 27th November Dukan day 17

Morning lovelies

And it's throwing it down with rain again .... do I care? Not really, I am so energised and positive that it literally can not p*ss on my parade!! ;)

All is good in the Dukan 'hood. Didn't manage to go running last night as all trains were cancelled due to a HUGE fire at a distillery close to the track. Took me three hours to get home and I was Marvin by then too. Luckily, my amazing hubby had me a plate of stew and loadsa Brussels Sprouts ready and waiting! Damn, I love that man! :D

Tonight I'm off to see the gorgeous Nigella at a book signing and then tomorrow is a day at The Good Food Show at the NEC. It's going to take a cast iron will to refuse all the delicious samples on offer, so I'd better dig mighty deep .... !!

Love Lotto's idea of giving *myself* a Christmas pressie by not starting the Festive Season (or even ending it) with a load of blubber to get off, so I thank you for that genius inspiration, Sarah. :D

Have a great day everyone :D

P x

Enjoy the good food show!
love the Christmas "pressie" idea!

enjoy your day :D

Hey P, loving ur determination. Sorry to hear about ur school friend, life is precious and sometimes it can be v cruel. I also go 'running' I love it I started in Jan and needed my inhaler after 1min, now can do 5k ;-) Do u follow podcasts or anything? There are free ones I used that are fab on itunes, 'couch potato to 5k' u may have already heard of them but they are really good, very motivating and easy to follow! Well done on fab dukan weight loss xx

Pauline woman your on fire....................loving your positive posts xxx and how comes you outings revolve around food????nigela and the good food show...nothing like shacking the carrot infront of your nose. But your in the right place to cope xxx enjoy my brummy buddy xxx

Love Lotto's idea of giving *myself* a Christmas pressie by not starting the Festive Season (or even ending it) with a load of blubber to get off, so I thank you for that genius inspiration, Sarah. :D

You're totes welcome hun :D....x

p.s. what did nigella look like in the flesh? Any pics? :) x

Pauline woman your on fire....................loving your positive posts xxx and how comes you outings revolve around food????nigela and the good food show.../QUOTE]

Because I'm a complete food addict, Sid! Love buying it, love cooking it, love love eating it, love watching/reading about it!!

Sigh ;)

P x

Pauline woman your on fire....................loving your positive posts xxx and how comes you outings revolve around food????nigela and the good food show.../QUOTE]

Because I'm a complete food addict, Sid! Love buying it, love cooking it, love love eating it, love watching/reading about it!!

Sigh ;)

P x

You and me both Pauline!! :) Is it bad I was just watching Best British Bakery on catch up and made a list of all the decent looking ones ;) to visit when I'm in the various areas...seriously I have "bookmarks" on my computer of place that have caught my eye, and generally all outings planned I'm thinking "ooh what's the local specialty....or is there a special bakery" or something....:eek: :) - social life seriously curtailed at the mo - obviously :) x

Lotto, darling, the queue was snaked all around the shop and outta the door when I got there! This woman is not for queuing, so I came home to a big sirloin steak instead :D

P x

<drool> Nah I wouldn't queue for Nigella :) might queue for Becky, her food is scrumptious and dukan friendly :D x

Hey P, loving ur determination. Sorry to hear about ur school friend, life is precious and sometimes it can be v cruel. I also go 'running' I love it I started in Jan and needed my inhaler after 1min, now can do 5k ;-) Do u follow podcasts or anything? There are free ones I used that are fab on itunes, 'couch potato to 5k' u may have already heard of them but they are really good, very motivating and easy to follow! Well done on fab dukan weight loss xx

Thanks K! I'm doing 'Couch to 5k' - week 2 day 1 just done. Small acorns and all that .... ;)

P x

P! How are you? I seem to be following you back from diet to diet ;o)

How are things back in Dukan land? I haven't fasted for a while, have gained more and in the NY will be coming back to Dukan. Just going to try not to gain until Christmas. I'd quite like to get back on it now, but I have loads of events coming up and don't want to blow it.

Hope all going well! SOunds like you are doing BRILLIANTLY! :)

Completely in the zone Lady P, well done. Soon and very soon that TW will be yours. :)

Back