P's Perseverance!

Hi Pauline hows it going????

hahahaha xxx

Hiya Pauline, I tried to hop on the dukan bus this morning but my ass was so fat I couldn't squeeze through the door, so tomorrow I'm strapping on some skates and a grabbing a rope and hitching a ride on the bumper! :)

Morning Renata

Do you hear that knock on your door? It's us girls, we've come calling for you!! (Do kids still 'call for each other' these days, or have mobile phones ruined all that?!)

Anyway, missus, the bus is here. Come on .... :D

P x

So misses you can update other people's diaries but not your own, I dunno tut tut :) x

Nope mine is boring

Yo girlfriends!

Hope you've all had an amazing day. Weigh-in for me tomorrow, no reason why it shouldn't be good! :D just waiting for Ocado to deliver my shopping so I can make ultra-garlicky bolognaise for my dinner!! :D

Right then, you wanted life news? Here's life news ... today I went to the quack's to see about baby-making (for those who are new around these parts, I've had three miscarriages in 18 months). Anyhow, I fully expected to be poo-pooed out if the room with mutterings about my age but, no!! A referral to a gynaecologist!! :D

P is a very happy bunny tonight and, apparently, not completely over the hill!! ;) ;)

Mwah
P x

Back