P's Perseverance!

Pauline just ran past my window Jo, she like forrest gump these days but shhhhhh dont tell her Im talking behind her back;)

*gufawww*

titter....titter.....titter.....:D

Blimey, you step out of the room for a couple of minutes and it descends into smut!! Hurrah :D

Morning lovelies, hope you're all fine and dandy.

Not a brilliant week in the Watson household to be honest - I hate the snow, W has been poorly (snotty cold and asthma (pretty much go hand in hand for him)), I hate the snow, Kev's a night driver so has had a tough week with the weather, I hate the snow, I haven't managed a run or a wobble (vibrate!!) because of all the above AND I hate the snow!!! ;) ;) ;)

Have been Dukan good though and today the scales showed a loss of .... well ... they very briefly flashed at 12 5.5 before settling on 12 6.0! I have tried a further twenty or so weighs but it's still 12 6.0. ***HOWEVER*** 12 5.5 is my pre-Christmas stuffathon weight so I'm taking it!! :D That's a loss of 2.5 lbs this week and 13lbs since January 2nd. It took me 17 days to put it on and 24 days to get it off!!

Snow is almost gone round here now (did I mention that I hate snow? ;)) - we had a yellow weather warning yesterday, but nothing happened. Hurrah! So hopefully we can get back to normal now.

Off swimming this morning then mooching into town to buy a few bits and get a photo for W's first passport. Unfortunately, W looks like an eejit at the moment after Kev cut his fringe (bloody men!! ;)), so the poor little Muncher will have a very embarrassing passport photo for five years!!

Off out for a Ruby tonight with some friends we've not seen for two years - Kev was 18.5 stones then (he's 14 now) and I was about 20lbs heavier, so hopefully they won't recognise us! :D

Right, I'm boring myself now so I'm off to make a cuppa and have a read of my favourite online soap operas (that's your diaries, gals!) :D

Haw a fabulous Saturday!

P x

Well your not boring me chuckle,chuckle, chuckle .... poor W and his fringe but hey weve all been there and probs most of us did it ourselves lol did I show you what the turkish hair dresser did to me in the summer lol William would come second in the compitition lol Snow is a worry for drivers and its been a long two weeks. Hope W feels better after his swin xxx Have a fan snowless Weekend....and have I told you I HATE SNOW xxx

Hi P,
just popping in to join in the 'Have I told you? I hate snow! Group' lol :D but seriously you must worry about your hubby driving in this terrible weather.
Your mention of your little boys hair made me chuckle and brought back memories of all the dreadful childhood haircuts my mum gave me. She was a bloody demon with a cutting comb!
Have a lovely time swimming with the little one and enjoy your curry tonight, have marvellous weekend. I hope W feels better soon x

I love snow.... Means there is no mud & the horses are clearer ... Which means I'm slightly cleaner lol

Afternoon gals

Hope all is well. Hurrah, the snow has GORNN and normal service can be resumed :D

Off for a run tonight (dreading it - eek! :() and a good old vibrate ;) My neck and shoulders have been so sore over the last 10 days or so (old whiplash injury) that I have been a right grumpity grump. Anyway, I went for a wobbly vibrate yesterday, for the first time in over a week, and was amazed to find that it actually eased my shoulder pain a bit too ... who'da thunk it?

Forgot to tell you all about our new arrivals last week ... two six month old cats by the names of Pixie and Buddy. We were always going to get a new cat, following Blinks' demise at the end of December, but thought we would wait until the holiday season was over. But then, these little cuties needed re-homing due to an allergic owner, so we stepped in and took them. They are absolutely cheeky and naughty and a right handful and gorgeous! ;)

Also, hot news .... I have a gynae appointment on Wednesday! Blimey, you speak as you find but it's just over two weeks since I went to see my doctor and now I've got my consultant appointment. Good old NHS I say :D

Hope you beauties are all having a brilliant day.

P x

I absolutley love the word eejit :)

I need to see pic's of the new arrivals, you know I'm the mad cat woman

Great news on the hospital appointment, lets hope the treatment is as quick ! x

I love fresh snow, hate old snow - which camp does that put me in?

Good luck with the run, I take my hat off to you xx And congratulations on the new additions to the family - I'm a mad cat-woman too so definitely need photos (though I know I can't talk about photos!) Fingers crossed that the gynae appointment on Wednesday is constructive xx

Back