P's Perseverance!

Fantastic news xxx on the run of the ladder Pol fingers crossed for you all and your new furry family additions xxx

we need pics of pixie and dixie (aka Buddy)

Fantastic new about the hospital appointment hun, hope it all goes well x

P, Please post some kitty pics! I too am a crazy cat lady,we have three very spoilt,very fat and very round cats; two old and grumpy sisters and one young one who is as mad as a hatter. I love them madly. I will be sending positive thoughts your way for Wednesday, I hope your appointment goes well. xx

hehehe :D

speak for yourself munchkin :p

im also a mad cat lady.... i seem to keep getting kittens haha... vmy latest is a grey & white wee girl called panda... she has panda eyes lol

P, I am a spinster & I do smell of wee...........shame you're my roomy :)

LOL!

Eek, I am eating the (non-Dukan) fridge contents as drinking the wine rack! Epic fail and no idea why :(

Promise to myself that this is a blip and straight back on it in the morning.

Silly woman! Grrrrr!!!

P x

Step away from the Booze!

Back on track tomorrow sweetie!! your doing amazingly especially with all that running, im very envious xx

Eek, I am eating the (non-Dukan) fridge contents as drinking the wine rack! Epic fail and no idea why :(

Promise to myself that this is a blip and straight back on it in the morning.

Silly woman! Grrrrr!!!

P x

Come and join me on the naughty step I too have had a bad food day.:sigh: We can draw a line and be back on it tomorrow. x

Pol I'm disappointed in you :(

Where was my invite :p

I am so disappointed in ME!! Pah :(

As penance, I am making myself go for a run now ..... I am even wearing a hair shirt!! ;)

P x

Back