P's Perseverance!

Errrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm have I missed the pics of the new additions ??????

Yippee, last week's rogue gain of 2.5lbs has gone and I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight again!!! Hahahaha, God loves a tryer!! :D

P x

Last edited:
And he certainly love you xxx :D

Attachments

• image-3548800879.jpg
    image-3548800879.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 49
Just typed but it disapeered! Are yours rescue? We want another but don't know how max would react!

Hahaha, Max is gorgeous Laura! You know you can't 'own' a cat, right? They own us more like!! ;)

Our 16 year old Blinks was put to sleep on New Year's Eve and we were going to wait until after the holiday season to get a new cat. But then my friend needed to re-home these two 6-month old cats as his wife is allergic to them, so we stepped up.

We're very lucky; they have such nice natures :D

P x

Hahaha, Max is gorgeous Laura! You know you can't 'own' a cat, right? They own us more like!! ;)

Our 16 year old Blinks was put to sleep on New Year's Eve and we were going to wait until after the holiday season to get a new cat. But then my friend needed to re-home these two 6-month old cats as his wife is allergic to them, so we stepped up.

We're very lucky; they have such nice natures :D

P x

Aww 16 god I hope we have ours that long that's amazing he must of been one happy cat! There hilarious and he defiantly rules the house!! X

Ok what Do I do......I have a cat that lives in the conservatory .

Ok what Do I do......I have a cat that lives in the conservatory . I bought him in Turkey years ago as a cute 'thing' you buy on holiday but Then I was told on my return it was a real stuffed one....I call him icmelar and everyone tells me to bin him but I can't..he may have had a bad life but I can't part with him as cat livers what do you think xxx

ForumRunner_20130209_194047.png

Hahahaha, he sure is ugly Sid!!! Sorry my love, but he's part of your family now so he stays! Love ya, Icemeler ;)

P x

hahahaha xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwww my kind of posts being a wee smelling crazy cat spinster :) x

I havent laughed that for a long time, thank you for that, but on a serious note i had the same experience when i bought a dressmakers mannikin!! lol

Back