P's Perseverance!

Oh my God, Sid! I'm sorry, but I couldn't live with that! Hideous! (Sorry again!) xxx

lol Thats the reaction of most people hahahahaha but I havent the heart to put something that was once alive in the bin.......

What ho, campers! All is good in the 'hood, but I'm so busy I just need a broom!! ;)

Dukanning is going mighty well, running is going less well (haven't managed to get to the gym for over a week, due to Kev's work pattern) and wobbling trial has stopped now. Really enjoyed the wobbling though and I think I will sign-up again, but not until after our holiday (if we can go, the passport office rejected William's passport application yesterday, on the grounds of 'mother's complete failure to attach correct documentation'!!) Aargh ;)

In other news, I am 'on strike' at home!! Kev is so blooming untidy that since Sunday night I've decided to let him wallow in his own squalor and, guess what, he hasn't noticed yet!! Ha, just hope we're not burgled; they'll probably take pity on us and tidy up!! ;)

First day of Lent today - have given up Diet Coke and I am going to attempt to be extra kind to people! EVEN grumpy old commuters on the train .... ;)

May your day be great! :D

P x

Where you off to on your jollies??????????????????? must have missed that post. I been on strike many year as twisty arse is also a lazy arse (Im painting a good picture hear) lol and Ive been thinking what can I give up for lent???? and dont you dare say my G&Ts Pauline hahahaha xxx

me three xxx

Right:

:D - grey hairs blitzed (bleurgh - I hate dying hair!!)
:D - new lippy shopping at lunchtime
:D - a run of PP days to get to 11-something (4 pounds to go) before, TOOT TOOT - Saturday's DUKAN meet!!

Excited? Not half :D

P x

Oh my, what a beautiful day!

For a free and delicious cappuccino in Waitrose on the way to work this morning (free every day if you show them your (also free!) My Waitrose card) - woo hoo :D

Walked through Victoria Square and there was THE most beautiful display of Easter Eggs - all part of a fundraising egg hunt -
MG_0386-Credit_Charlie_Clift.jpg

Then, I got to work and the building receptionist gave me four Disney On Ice tickets for tomorrow night, 'for William and a friend'. How kind!

Oh and Dukan good too.

Wish I'd bought a lottery ticket ... !! ;)

Have a great evening

P x

Back