P's Perseverance!

Back on the bus with you P but I might need a few seatbelts to keep me there - in fact I need the extending one!!! LOL! x

Back on the bus with you P but I might need a few seatbelts to keep me there - in fact I need the extending one!!! LOL! x

Eeek ... I did actually need the extending seatbelt on an aeroplane once, Trudy. Back in 2008 when Kev and I flew off to Lanazarote. The SHAME!! :(

P x

Morning gals

All good in the 'hood and it's 'Jeremy Kyle and Onesie' Friday aka working from home! ;)

Just about to cook up some breakfast of peppered mackerel and scrambled eggs. Funny old thing mackerel - I buy it occasionally but then always delay eating it until the date is nearly up as it repeats on me (repeats on me) so much!!! Ah well, at least my work colleagues will be spared today! ;)

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday :D

Mwah
P x

I'm like that with some fish, I put it off and put it off, usually cos i don't know how I'm going to cook it and the bones put me off x

Haha I was like a good day with a gigantic cupcake ?? Glad to see it was mug cake lol

Ooh, happy MM anniversary to me!

Definitely older, maybe a little bit wiser, a bit thinner (hurrah)!

Life is much enriched by having you gals around and fighting the battle of the bulge with me. Thank you :D

Mwah
P x

Mwahhhhha

wow another DukAnniversary, its great to see you are all still on here inspiring the rest of us x

Awwwwww happy belated Dukan birthday lovely xx

Eeek ... I did actually need the extending seatbelt on an aeroplane once, Trudy. Back in 2008 when Kev and I flew off to Lanazarote. The SHAME!! :(

P x

Omg, I always panicked that I would need one abs one time it was v v cllose but I just got my friend to heave the strap and sat with it digging into my flesh for the whole flight, luckily it was only to Amsterdam lol!!!!! Each flight I do now I almost want to grab the air hostess and show them how much room there is left in the seat belt! Lol!

Ps happy anniversary P we would be lost without ur clean mind on here!!!!!! Lol! Xx

Yo girls, happy Friday!

All is well in the Watson 'hood, thank you, just busy busy busy.

Not Dukanning anymore though (sorry), I am 'Clean and Lean'-ing which is suiting me just grand at the moment. It's very like Dukan BUT has the benefit of added foods in the form of 'good fats' - nuts, avocados, olive oil, etc. Emphasis is very much on proper food, organic and good quality, so it's costing me a fortune, but it's very sensible and appeals to the nutritionist hiding within me. Not trying to sell this to anyone, as we must all walk our own paths, just explaining where I am :D

Not going anywhere in terms of Forums though. Geez, why would I? You lot are THE BEST :D

P x

Back