P's Perseverance!

Morning Pauline xxx how the lean......mean......dieting coming on ?????? any more losses yet????

Pauline its been a week since you've updated xxx hows the clean living going???

Howzit goin, P? Hey, are you still running? I'm giving it a go, hope I survive :D

Good on ya, Cheese! How's it going?

My lazy bone has taken over my running bone, but I'm confident that my running bone will fight back again .... soon (ish?)! ;)

P x

Pauline its been a week since you've updated xxx hows the clean living going???

Yo Sid, thanks for calling for me! :D

All good here ta, just crazy busy! This week my step-daughter and grandson have been to stay (OMG - the mess!!) (they are leaving today (cue Hallelujah chorus! ;))), my best friend has reached the end of her 18 month long adoption process and had her match to a 2-year old boy approved (she meets him on 3rd June and brings him home two weeks later) and Kev has got a new job (Ocado driver - just waiting for a start date) - less money, no more getting up to work in the middle of the night, more family time :D

We're off on holiday in three weeks and I went clothes shopping the other day. Old habits die hard and the size 18s I bought all new to go back and be changed for 14s :D

I am still clean eating (and loving it!) and have ditched the scales in an effort to prove to myself that this is for life and it's how I feel (and look (for myself)) and not about a number on the pesky scales. Obviously, I reserve the right to change my mind about this on a daily basis ....! ;)

Much love
P x

Wow P you sound so positive and its obviously working for you, really pleased for you. you definitely sound like you been very busy. Keep popping in though, we miss ya when you not here LOL xxx

How exciting for your friend! There are 2 recently adopted boys in Mabel's class at school (adopted by different families, both gay couples as it happens) and you can see the sweet little children breaking out from the naughty exteriors (both suffered neglect and abuse for years before finally being rehomed). If this little boy is only 2 though I'm sure he won't be so damaged - good luck to your friend.

Congrats to Kevin on the new job - does he get a discount on Ocado goodies??

And well done you for embracing your new plan so wholeheartedly, oh and silly old you for thinking you're still a size 18! Roll on the holiyears! xx

In other news, I forgot to tell you that we received the results of my gynae and our genetic tests the other day (told you it had been busy week!)!

Anyway, the results are .... drum roll .... perfectly normal! :D No reason found for our recurrent miscarriages. This is good, right????

So, it's back out with the ovulation predictor and back (God willing) on the pregnancy roller-coaster. At least I'm thinner and fitter now and it's almost a year since I was last pregnant, so my body has had a good rest.

Fingers crossed and watch this space, girls! :D

P x

Hi Pol, brilliant news about Kevs job and more importantly the gyne results! Fantastic!! So nice to hear your good news, plus your doing so well at the C&L! Yay!! xxxxxx

Wow P great news on all fronts. And fingers and toes crossed for your pregnancy news. xxx

Everything crossed xxx brilliant news and with kevs job change and hours changing his little swimmers might not be as tired ;) fantastic the clean living is suiting you and fancy buying clothes two sizes too big xxx

That's got to be good news, Pauline! I trust it you've been practising for the last year, and now Kev's working more sensible hours the opportunities should present themselves more frequently too! Lie on your back with your legs in the air for at least 10 mins after the 'act' and it will happen (she says from experience)! xxx

Both bits of news are great! Ocado sounds brill, discounts are always good but the gynae news is brill!!! So, so pleased for you both :D

Great news, P! Xx

Hahahahahaha, okay you lot - you want to walk every step with me, here we go!! :D

As you can see from my trusted fertility predictor, today is cycle day 10. Shagathon anticipated days 12-14!! New bra and pants set purchased to kick-start proceedings!! ;)

Fnarrrr ;)

P x

Attachments

• image-1445398714.jpg
    image-1445398714.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 40
Back