P's Perseverance!

Morning gals

Up since 4:50 am this morning - a new record (apart from Christmas Day!) for my early rising Muncher! :D

Sun is out and we have a sociable day planned! Off to the park with W's best friend this morning, out for lunch and then out for dinner tonight with my yummy mummy friends. We're off to a new local Greek restaurant for lots of dancing and plate smashing!! :D

Oh, and six sleeps to holiday! :D

Happy Saturday, y'all!

P x

I'd just popped in to see when your hols are P.

BRILLIANT 6 sleeps and as a lot of people say on Facebook I'm wel jel!

I remember my L waking up all hours, used to sneak down to the kitchen and have our brekkie together, I can remember listening to the radio as the breakfast show would start and ringing up to play some of the competitions LOL. Now its nearly ten oclock if we let it. x

One more sleep!!! I am unbearably demob happy and think my poor colleagues may well lynch me today! Ha :D

P x

LOL don't blame you, if I don't see you later on, have a really fabby time, will you be able to log in whilst away, or is it facebook or text updates LOL. By the time you get back I'll be a TW loser LOL.
xx

have a fab time on your hols, check in now and then keep us up to date with the wonderful sunshine and sangria, not jealous anyway!! lol

Morning amigos

We have woken up to a 'tropical' thunderstorm this morning!!! Hahahahahaha, NOT!! ;)

Hotel is fabulous and the food is too fabulous! EEK!!

Adios
P x

have a fabulous Tim P, love a good summer holiday xxx

Hahahahahaha, okay you lot - you want to walk every step with me, here we go!! :D

As you can see from my trusted fertility predictor, today is cycle day 10. Shagathon anticipated days 12-14!! New bra and pants set purchased to kick-start proceedings!! ;)

Fnarrrr ;)

P x

hahahahahahahahahahaha look at what I've missed fnarrrrrrrrrrr loving it xxx

itsnt Shagaland what the bay city rollers sang lol xxx

LOL Sid, silly billy.

Have a great time P. Soak up the rays xx

Ladies

27 degrees, paella, sangria and W at Kids' Club!

Kev wants to read his paper ... !! ;)

Belly is the size of Saturn, grin is as wide as my ass ;) ;)

Happy Monday, y'all! ;)

P x

Back