P's Perseverance!

Oh Polly P, lounging and reading in the sun.....heaven. enjoy xx

loving the sound of the food Px I had the sangria but never got around to the paella xxx Enjoy

Mmmm, paella - yum! Is there a less Dukan-friendly dish on the planet?! I love the belly/saturn figure of speech; I read ass as mars!

Have you managed to seduce Kev away from his paper yet? Honestly, he could have stayed at home if all he wanted to do was read the Mirror!

Hope the sun's shining for you again today, Pol xxx

Girls

Is it possible to put on two stones in a week?! Ha, I feel bloody enormous!! :D

Home time tomorrow :( Kev and I are working out how we can move to Spain ...

See you Saturday morning for the weigh-in!! Aaargh ...!!

P x

ohh i would love to live somewhere a little warmer, the sun just lifts your mood and makes things look fab!! I cant believe thats a week gone already where is the time going, cant keep up!! x

Just like that....gone 1 week xxx in reflection and feeling a little deep that's why we need to enjoy and love life its passing all to quickly.....for me xxx enjoy your last day lol as if you need telling mwhaaaa

I'm back!!

Scales of doom weren't too bad (considering!!) and I'm back on it like sonic! :D

Kev starts his new job a week on Monday which means I'll get to spend quality time with my husband every day! Woo hoo ... and eek at the same time! ;) ;)

This also means I'll have the opportunity to get my wobbly ass back to C25K and the power plates again.

Happy Saturday everyone! :D

P x

Welcome back Pol xxx whish my oh would get a regular 9-5 job........but I must say I do enjoy the bed to myself xxx Happy Saturday xxx

Yo girls

Off to a charity 'Ascot' day at Nailcote Hall today, raising money for breast cancer research.

I am trussed up like a good 'un - pulled in, pushed up, painted, and sprayed! I don't do 'frocks' so I feel very strange and I have drawn the line at wearing a hat or 'fascinator' - bleurgh!!

Wish me luck on the gee gees! And wish me control on the grub and champers ;)

Mwah
P x

hope the day went well, did you get any pics.

xxx

oooh yes, I'd love to see a pic :) Tell us about your day!

awwww what a pity xxx

Back