P's Perseverance!

Where are you Pol, are you ok. Hope you are xxxxxx

Pauline never, ever been this quiet xxx are you back to clean and lean ????

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, postman stories lol should see mine. miserable looking bu***r

my postman is getting on a bit (just right for me then) but easy on the eye has nice legs and wears shorts in all weathers oh and has a nice tan too ;)

Chris, a little self control plllllllllleeeeeaaassseee hahaha xxx

Kev has said that he's never ever going to wear trousers again! He even reiterated it as he went out in his shorts and coat in the lashing down rain this morning .... !! ;)

P x

Might change his mind when the snow comes xxxx

Our postie wears shorts all the time, glasses and a hunch.....and plods rather than walks, and never delivers before 2pm, so annoying.

Morning Pol xxx hows clean and lean going???? and hows the family loving the new life style?

Yo girls, hey Siddy

Still here! Getting to grips with my new family life ... having my husband around is amazing and (our secret) I now actually realise how hard it has been 'pretty much bringing up William on my own' (Kev's words, not mine).

Had a great day family fun morning and this afternoon Kev has been at the 'British Grand Prix of Athletics' which was W's Father's Day pressie to him.

Still reading and loving all your diaries. Not posting much as holiday seems to have spiralled me out of control and I'm completely embarrassed about that. Eating under control today though, and exercise done, which is a huge step in the right direction.

Second wedding anniversary tomorrow (that is, two years married not the anniversary of my second wedding .... different but similar!!)

Mwah
P x

The new job and lifestyle change is great to read xxx lucky W to have you both now. I had words with my oh yesterday it is awful when one works 'night shift 'I have had enough...... Now the holidays are over a routine might come back xxx

Happy anniversary pol xxx marriage certainly suits you, you glow with happiness xxxx

Ooo delayed Happy Anniversary from us. Hope it was a good day.

Don't stay away hunni, if you are having a bad time of it, sometimes its good to talk xx

Back