P's Perseverance!

Hang in there Pauline... changes of routine can make things awkward for a while but I'm sure you'll find yourself another routine soon... Hope you had a good anniversary!
x

Do you know what girls, I am so BORED with myself! Bored of over-eating, bored of over-drinking, bored of getting fatter and bored of making excuses. So it stops right now.

I feel better when I lose weight, I feel better when I exercise. I feel motivated today so I'm grabbing it!!

I'll post my daily exercises and menus here (sorry that it's not Dukan, but there is no 'clean eating' thread). Hope you don't mind.

Stats updated, no hiding place.
NO excuses, JFDI! :D

P x

B - Turkish yoghurt, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, strawberries and pear. Filter coffee with goat's milk.

L - 2 boiled eggs, red pepper, cucumber

D - steak, home-made pesto, romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, kidney beans, olive oil

Dr - shed-loads of water

Ex- day 1 C25K, power plate session, 3-mile walk

Get in!! :D

P x

Back on it Pol, wow now that's motivation xxx Pass a bit my way xxx

B - Turkish yoghurt with sunflower seeds, chia seeds, strawberries and half a banana. Filter coffee with goat's milk.

S - Food Doctor seeds

L - tuna, egg, romaine, cucumber, olives, kidney beans, olive oil, pesto. Americano with cream

D - roasted beet root, carrots and onions with garlic and chilli

Dr - oodles of water

Ex - Zumba class cancelled and power plates close at 7pm (literally got there at 7:01 - grrrr!)

Treat - new Prada sunglasses (oops! ;))

P x

ooooooops.............................oooooops............................so what you trying to say Pol, you accidently on purpose without realising bought a pair of Prada sunglasses lol hahahaha love your style lady xxx

Wow that is some powerful strong vibes flashing at me thru my screen. You're doing fab hun xxx

Attachments

• image-1305717012.jpg
    image-1305717012.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 41
Loving the vibes... and well done for updating your stats. I still can't quite get my head around getting on those darned scales but it will happen!

Loving the vibes... and well done for updating your stats. I still can't quite get my head around getting on those darned scales but it will happen!

Thanks Jo. You're right, it will happen for you but only when your head says so. I think 'dieting' is 90% head and 10% mouth!!

P x

Ooh, yesterday:

B - oats soaked in goat's milk, strawberries, half an apple. Filter coffee with goat's milk
S - walnuts and brazil nuts. Apple.
L - smoked brisling (bleurgh! :(), watercress, rocket, tomato, cucumber, olive oil, olives. Cherries.
D - pork chop, samphire, mangetout and cabbage
Dr - loadsa water
Ex - C25K day 2 and powerplate session

Had a real battle with a packet of crisps and an extra coffee today (okay, extra coffee not too bad in the scheme of things, but restricted on 'Clean and Lean'). Anyway, after much mental toing and froing I resisted the crisps and coffee and had an apple and water instead!! Go me! :D

P x

Woo hoo! Your menu sounds divine! How's the goat's milk? My dad grew up on it, had a goat in the garden and drank it warm 'right out of the machine'. Never had it myself, but I imagine it's loads more nutritious than cow's milk :)

Oh Cheese, it's divine! Really creamy and delicious. Have stopped buying cow's milk for William now as he much prefers the goat stuff too! :D

P x

Well done Pol xxx all the goats milk youll have no problems climbing mountaing .....'yodel, yodel yodel la he heu'..........I was singing.......toneless but singing xxx

Back