P's Perseverance!

Other dil take there mils out of lunch lol. Xxx

That's what for us into this 'mess', Sid!

Um, Slimming World was okay, thanks Col - the class took me back about 20 years!! Clapping everyone for their losses. Ha - very retro!

Diet seems sensible though, so let's see how we do this time. Sigh ;)

Mwah
P x

oh I didn't know you were trying Slimming World. I'd enjoy seeing what you're eating. My sister lost 4 stone on SW last year, got to target and maintained for a while. Now "real life" intervened and she's back to the drawing board but it's true that she was eating all sorts of things I'd previously considered "banned" yet lost weight! Are you allowed to have the Dukan muffins?!

Hi Jo. Yes you can have dukan muffins. You would have the oatbran as your healthy extra but you would have to syn the wheatbran. 25g is only 2.5syns so it wouldn't be high as I think 25g is quite a bit.
I can't speak for Pol but I am really enjoying the plan and I still have some of my dukan favourites. Especially cheeseburger pie.

Good luck with SW Pol, I know a lot of people who are following the extra easy plan who are doing really well on it. So I will keep everything crossed for you, not that you'll need it, you'll smash it!!

So you've gone to the dark side :) I know someone who has lost 3st this year on it so good for you. Last time I did it I gained - I'm rubbish at portion control.

Lovely to catch up on some familiar diaries :) x

So you've gone to the dark side :) I know someone who has lost 3st this year on it so good for you. Last time I did it I gained - I'm rubbish at portion control.

Lovely to catch up on some familiar diaries :) x

Good luck with SW Pol, I know a lot of people who are following the extra easy plan who are doing really well on it. So I will keep everything crossed for you, not that you'll need it, you'll smash it!!

Have you joined me on the slimming world plan Pol?

Good luck my MM friend, let us know how it goes xxx it sounds incredibly well balanced and healthy!

Thanks everyone! Week one is now under my belt with first weigh-in tonight! As it will be an evening and fully clothed weigh-in (well, it is in public and I hardly know them yet! ;)), I will also do it the usual way (naked, after a wee, wedding ring off and holding boobs up! ;)), at home tomorrow morning :D

Have a great day.

P x

oh I didn't know you were trying Slimming World. I'd enjoy seeing what you're eating. My sister lost 4 stone on SW last year, got to target and maintained for a while. Now "real life" intervened and she's back to the drawing board but it's true that she was eating all sorts of things I'd previously considered "banned" yet lost weight!

Cheers Jo! I'll post some menus up this week. Main *problem* at the moment seems to be wind related ..... parp ;)

P x

Cant wait for the results...........................DRUM ROLL.........................................

Flippin RESULT MWHAAAA xxx

Back