P's Perseverance!

never say only, a loss is a loss xxx

Thanks Sididd. I know I should be happy and ordinarily I would be over the moon but after a month away from group I rejoined 5 weeks ago and I have lost 3.5lb in those 5 weeks however I am 1lb heavier than when I joined in April.

I was super super good last week so was hoping for at least 1.5lb. Hey ho, maybe it will show on the scales next week if I continue to be good.

wise words from Pol xxx

Excellent result! Well done you! I'd love to see what you're eating! My sister doesn't eat meat and she's raved about various quorn mince recipes (and it's true that, when comparing the calories with the meat version, it's a no brainer! just harder to get taste in it!!). She's also a fan of their Eton mess. (fruit, one shop bought meringue, sweetened total 0% yoghurt). She served it to our family at Christmas and, believe it or not, no one noticed it wasn't cream! I knew so hard to say whether I would noticed! I shall have to get myself some more recipes x

Fab loss P, very well done !!!!!!!!! xx

P what is a sample menu of what youre eating on SW please?
If I don't have a loss next week, I might have to jump ship
x

For China and Jo

The gist of the Slimming World Extra Easy (EE) plan is this:

There are a number of 'free' foods which should make up the bulk of your meals. A number of these are 'super free' and you should aim to have 1/3 super free at each meal. Free foods are lean meats, fish, pulses, beans, pasta, rice, veg and fruit. Most of the veg and fruits are super free. You do not have to weigh or measure any of these foods but should only eat until you are satisfied.

Each day you then choose a 'Healthy Extra A' and 'Healthy Extra B' - a is milk, cheese, etc and b is bread, cereals, etc. these portions are measured/weighed.

Then you get between 5 and 15 syns (synergy foods) which are your treats! Essentially, 1 syn is 20 calories of junk food.

Yesterday I had:

B - bacon, two dry fried eggs, roasted vegetables (odd I know, but the oven was on so I bunged them in :D)
L - tuna and cheese salad with new potatoes and two (small slices wholemeal bread (my healthy extra B choice), bowl of strawberries, banana, Muller Lite greek yoghurt
D - turkey stir fry with hoisin and spring onion sauce, noodles and beansprouts

Healthy extra A was skimmed milk (in teas and coffees) and my syns were tomato ketchup (2 syns), Muller yoghurt (0.5 syns), hoisin and spring onion sauce (4 syns), cheese (6 syns)

Today I have had:

B - banana, strawberries, Muller Lite Greek yoghurt
Elevenses - 2 small slices wholemeal bread (healthy extra B) and 30g cheddar (healthy extra A) and an apple
L - home-made veg curry with dry-baked chips :D
D - roast beef, 'roast' potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, carrots and green beans followed by mango, meringue and fat free yoghurt

Syns - milk in teas and coffees (2.5), horseradish (3), meringue (3) and I am planning a little Aero later (4)

Hope this is helpful :D

P x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

Oh was dreaming of SW a couple of days ago - loved the plan and it worked when I followed it to the letter!!! MAYBE, MAYBE!!!! x

hmmm, sounds like I might be a deserter to SW if nothing happens this week

Wooo! Great work, Pol!!

Funnily enough I have been planning to return to SW too! One of my best friends is back on it and I have done it on and off for years... Think I need something a little less harsh and easier for family life at mo.

Returning on the first Monday in Sep! :) xx

Wooo! Great work, Pol!!

Funnily enough I have been planning to return to SW too! One of my best friends is back on it and I have done it on and off for years... Think I need something a little less harsh and easier for family life at mo.

Returning on the first Monday in Sep! :) xx

Yay Amy, good luck :D

P x

Yep, looks like I am the only Dukaner hear lol,

Thanks Pol, but there's one thing I don't understand:

You do not have to weigh or measure any of these foods but should only eat until you are satisfied.

I never have been able to recognise when I am satisfied so I would keep eating and eating and eating... snuffle snuffle

Back