1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Psychological Rehabilitation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkpussy, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. pinkpussy

pinkpussy Well-Known Member

I am finally ready to stop the emotional eating and lose this weight. I have allowed my emotions to control everything, especially my approach to food.
    The last three days have been terrible and have cheated every single day thus far. However today I made the decision to either be 100% or not do it at all.

I am a full time carer for my mother who is disabled so spend plenty..... and I mean plenty of time indoors. However this should not be a reason to stuff my face every second. promising to restart tomorrow with tomorrow never happening.

Financially I cannot afford it but need the accountability also support. As of today I have enough money to fund 28 weeks on plan. I plan to use every penny to get happy and healthy again, after which or during I will decide what to do.
    Currently weighed in around 16 stones and do hope I can lose 7 in 28 weeks and then get my family to help during maintenance. I want this so so so bad... maybe even get a part time job on top of caring if possible. Wait and see.

My goal for now is to be consistent everyday and wont even want to know what I weigh until after 196 days. Enough with the numbers on the scale, I will lose weight if I am 100% everyday FACT!

So here I go...... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pinkpussy

pinkpussy Well-Known Member

Woke up to some distressing news. Cannot continue. Man always me.

I will continue to read all your entries. Good luck to you all x

4. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Well-Known Member

oh wow - sorry to hear that.

I read your first post and was like - hey this is a woman with some drive and some motivation. I know its hard being a carer, my DD has sensory issues and sometimes I just feel like its consuming (probably why I eat so junk to try and out consume it!).

You will do it when you are ready.