psyllium husks

Hi Nic....from wat Debbie has said, I would probably try to return them!!

Debbie, I totally get that you are not 'telling' anyone wat to do, and appreciate your fab advice....will try to source some pure ones...if not on this rock, then from a company who ate leasts thinks were part of the UK so will deliver to me!!

OH CRAP!:mad:
Hub got me 2 mega tubs as they were on offer! Receipt a distant memory!:eek:
Oh well..looking at the bigger picture it isnt too big a deal! ;)

Hope we all get lovely soft, scent-less stools soon!:rolleyes:

I know, I know...me two! How annoying. Cant remember who recommended Regucol but if they are here can they tell me if it affected the diet when taking it? Actually, Nic...they must have been ok with it or they wouldn't have recommended it. Or am I clutching at straws?

They're the ones I use too ayembee, and you are correct it is free uk postage, they really are fab, since using these I haven't had any episodes of "toilet troubles" lol either constipation or diahorrea (sp)? which I used to get a lot of!!!!

Maybe you guys who have bought the other kind of husks can sell them on ebay to recoup your money or as a last resort try using them, to be honest we all have different tolerances to carbs and I know that when doing atkins diet I could eat up to 65 carbs per day and still be in ketosis, but my friend fell out of ketosis after only 25 - 30 carbs per day. So maybe you could risk it and keep checking your ketones???

Good luck whatever you decide to do xx

I used the Healthspan site before I moved over to GNC to get the discount. :)
Healthspan are a great company and deliver really fast: however, they now charge £1 postage since the new Royal Mail changes. They still works out as cheap as health food shops but without the trek (and great for those without an independant health food shop in their locality).

As for the Regucol stuff: you could either follow Mrs T's suggestion and sell them on ebay or perhaps keep them for when the diet is finished and ketosis is no longer an issue (but good bowel health still is :) )

Back