pub meal - help!

zimbobimbo

Hi,

I am out for a pub meal later this week and I am stuggling on what to choose!

Does anyone have an ideas what the following pro points would be for the following. I don't want to dip into my slush fund to much, as eating out 4 times this week due to family type event!

Starters
prawn cocktail
charcuterie plate
Sticky five spiced chicken thighs with pickled vegetables

Mains
Pork and leek sausages with mash and onion gravy
Classic BBQ ribs with potato skins, corn and coleslaw
Tomato and parmesan linguine
Smoked haddock and salmon fishcakes with tomato salad
Whole grilled plaice with caper and fennel butter, new potatoes and green vegetables

all help greatly appreciated :)

Hmm prawn cocktail usually has lots of mayo on it doesnt it??? therefore might be best to stay away from and sticky chicken will be loaded with things too i reckon :-\ what's charcuterie plate??

Main; Plaice with fennel ... BUTTER! :D probably best to stay away from also, erm, the smoked haddock and salmon fishcakes sound alright to have, unless they are all overly breaded, erm,

tbh hun if you've saved all your weekly 49 point and your going to have AP also to use, then you should be alright to have what you want, as you'll have your daily 29 points to work from also! probably looking around 30/40pp to be on safe side for your meal

good point on the prawns and fish with butter!

I am out 4 night this week, so if I split the weekly treats into 4 and add to my daily allowance that gives me 44. That should cover dinner, so i will ahve to snack on carrot sticks and bananas through the day!

Back