pub meal - help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by zimbobimbo, 15 November 2010 Social URL.

1. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

Hi,

I am out for a pub meal later this week and I am stuggling on what to choose!

Does anyone have an ideas what the following pro points would be for the following. I don't want to dip into my slush fund to much, as eating out 4 times this week due to family type event!

Starters
    prawn cocktail
    charcuterie plate
    Sticky five spiced chicken thighs with pickled vegetables

Mains
    Pork and leek sausages with mash and onion gravy
    Classic BBQ ribs with potato skins, corn and coleslaw
    Tomato and parmesan linguine
    Smoked haddock and salmon fishcakes with tomato salad
    Whole grilled plaice with caper and fennel butter, new potatoes and green vegetables

all help greatly appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

also If I earn activity points on a Tuesday - can I save them for the Friday - thanks all :)

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Hmm prawn cocktail usually has lots of mayo on it doesnt it??? therefore might be best to stay away from and sticky chicken will be loaded with things too i reckon :-\ what's charcuterie plate??

Main; Plaice with fennel ... BUTTER! :D probably best to stay away from also, erm, the smoked haddock and salmon fishcakes sound alright to have, unless they are all overly breaded, erm,

tbh hun if you've saved all your weekly 49 point and your going to have AP also to use, then you should be alright to have what you want, as you'll have your daily 29 points to work from also! probably looking around 30/40pp to be on safe side for your meal

5. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

good point on the prawns and fish with butter!

I am out 4 night this week, so if I split the weekly treats into 4 and add to my daily allowance that gives me 44. That should cover dinner, so i will ahve to snack on carrot sticks and bananas through the day!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.