Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

SOOooooo... im just back now and 7lbs gone for goody good!

So my scales went from 16.7 to 16.0 and my consultants went from 16.4 to 15.11... now thats a pretty big gap and on the way home i was wondering which one i should follow so i went into boots to jump on their scales and theirs said 15.11 too! So i guess im 15.11. Im going to track my consultants/boots scales from now on and when i weigh at home ill just minus the difference.

I feel good just think its crazy theres such a difference! i guess my cheapo scales were cheap for a reason!..

had a nice chat with my consultant,, she really is lovely and we spoke about the way people will react to my weight loss etc, and the value of having support.

overall a good day :) yayyy x

That is amazing!! Well done pudge!!! Woop de woop! Def go with the 15.11 majority rules! Maybe your scales need new battery or resetting? So happy for you xx

SOOooooo... im just back now and 7lbs gone for goody good!

So my scales went from 16.7 to 16.0 and my consultants went from 16.4 to 15.11... now thats a pretty big gap and on the way home i was wondering which one i should follow so i went into boots to jump on their scales and theirs said 15.11 too! So i guess im 15.11. Im going to track my consultants/boots scales from now on and when i weigh at home ill just minus the difference.

I feel good just think its crazy theres such a difference! i guess my cheapo scales were cheap for a reason!..

had a nice chat with my consultant,, she really is lovely and we spoke about the way people will react to my weight loss etc, and the value of having support.

overall a good day :) yayyy x

Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That;s it, game on, I have you in my sights Pudge!!!!!!! (Brilliant loss, well done!!!!!) xxxx

That is amazing!! Well done pudge!!! Woop de woop! Def go with the 15.11 majority rules! Maybe your scales need new battery or resetting? So happy for you xx

Thanks Jussy,, im going to see if i can reset them or something! :D

Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That;s it, game on, I have you in my sights Pudge!!!!!!! (Brilliant loss, well done!!!!!) xxxx

Scooterchick!! i feel like i cheated because i didnt see the 15s on my scales! but i suppose majority rules and im ok with that :) ... game is on.. you can defo catch up with me especially once Flo leaves town!,,, :D

a two hour skype session with my best friend who lives in glasgow has made my evening. first thing she asked about was how my weight was doing. so i told here what i was doing. She fully supported me and said that she will the whole way and if it takes me 1 year or ten years shell be there. I really really feel good after that. I told her a lot of my worries about sticking with it and she believes that i can do it,, so i had better start believing!

afterwards i treated myself to a nice facemask (which is my treat every weigh in day now).. and relaxed and now ready for bed. more essay writing to be done tomorrow but for now to dream of being slim slim slim slim... :D hope you all had a good day! x

Good job pudge :) You did really well!! :D you must be so happy theres no better feeling than stepping on the scales and seeing it come right down. Such a good feeling!xxxx

Congrats on 7lb off Pudge!!! Well done. Now use that as motivation to keep going - time really does fly on this diet, tomorrow id the end of week 8 for me, can't believe it!!!

Good job pudge :) You did really well!! :D you must be so happy theres no better feeling than stepping on the scales and seeing it come right down. Such a good feeling!xxxx

Thanks girlie! yes and i was so scared about how the scales were going to work so very pleased!... we will be slim soo soo soon! :D

Hi Hun I found you with your link and have just read your diary! Well done on your 7lb loss that's amazing ! I know where to find you now so will pop in to see you and see how you are doing x x

Thanks Theresa :D,, hope the silver diary section are treating you well :D x

Congrats on 7lb off Pudge!!! Well done. Now use that as motivation to keep going - time really does fly on this diet, tomorrow id the end of week 8 for me, can't believe it!!!

Thanks Cazza, yes, i really didnt think i could get this far, but now i have no intention of stopping or cheating. The end of week 8! time really flies,, and i guess we have to remember that time will pass if were on this or off this,,so we may as well stick to it! :D .. youre doing fab, well done! :D

Bravoooo Pudge!!!!!!!! Amazing loss hun. You have every reason to stick with it now. I can't wait for my wi on Tuesday now.
kissesssss

Morning all!,,

Down to 15.9 today :D.. Still really excited that im doing this. Told myself that I was proud of myself today. Thats something that i never do,, or believe for that matter. Lots to work on with my self perception and confidence!

about to have my porridge and do a few things till 11 and then its show time. its imperative i get this essay done and dusted today..maybe with the exception of references, ill do those tomorrow... going to listen to some motivational music to get me pumped :D

I was thinking,, i have two weeks off, this week and next week, from uni. when i see everyone,, itll probably be the lightest they have ever seen me, as i started in october and was in the 15's!

anyway, have a good day everybody :D feel beautiful! x

Hi Pudge! I have enjoyed reading your diary and looking forward to following your journey. I have a diary on here too and find it really helps.

Massive well done on your 7lb loss. That is fab! The time really does fly on this diet,I've been doing it 16 week's and it's flown by! You will soon.work your way down the stones, good luck to you!! X

Morning all!,,

Down to 15.9 today :D.. Still really excited that im doing this. Told myself that I was proud of myself today. Thats something that i never do,, or believe for that matter. Lots to work on with my self perception and confidence!

about to have my porridge and do a few things till 11 and then its show time. its imperative i get this essay done and dusted today..maybe with the exception of references, ill do those tomorrow... going to listen to some motivational music to get me pumped :D

I was thinking,, i have two weeks off, this week and next week, from uni. when i see everyone,, itll probably be the lightest they have ever seen me, as i started in october and was in the 15's!

anyway, have a good day everybody :D feel beautiful! x

Honey you should be sooo proud! You are doing amazingly well- it is so hard when especially when you are sat at home writing dissertation and papers and stuff- I smoked when I was at uni and just literally ate and smoked all the time when I was revising/writing papers. Hugely impressed that you're doing this at such a stressful (not to mention boring!) time!!!

And the challenge and excitement of seeing people you haven't seen for ages... Can relate to that! I'm seeing friends today I haven't seen for a good few weeks- I'm gonna wear my skinny black jeans, aviator jacket and biker boots... Hoping they will notice a difference from last time they saw me... Hiding in shapeless stretchy dresses!! Yey!

Keeeeeep at it! Xxxx

15st 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just showing off now ;) :D

Hi Pudge! I have enjoyed reading your diary and looking forward to following your journey. I have a diary on here too and find it really helps.

Massive well done on your 7lb loss. That is fab! The time really does fly on this diet,I've been doing it 16 week's and it's flown by! You will soon.work your way down the stones, good luck to you!! X

Thanks :D 16 weeks is fabulous well done! ill pop over and have a sneaky read of your diary in a bit... wishing the weeks to fly by! :D

Honey you should be sooo proud! You are doing amazingly well- it is so hard when especially when you are sat at home writing dissertation and papers and stuff- I smoked when I was at uni and just literally ate and smoked all the time when I was revising/writing papers. Hugely impressed that you're doing this at such a stressful (not to mention boring!) time!!!

And the challenge and excitement of seeing people you haven't seen for ages... Can relate to that! I'm seeing friends today I haven't seen for a good few weeks- I'm gonna wear my skinny black jeans, aviator jacket and biker boots... Hoping they will notice a difference from last time they saw me... Hiding in shapeless stretchy dresses!! Yey!

Keeeeeep at it! Xxxx

Thanks Jussy!.. Yeah, i used to smoke and after 5 years of smoking I gave it up really easily. The food thing, not so much! youre right, when im stressed all i want to do is eat, so thank goodness for minimins!

ooohhh yayy! come back and let me know how your visit with your friends went? hope you had/are having lots of fun!.. outfit sounds fab... skinny jeans!! ohh i cant wait to be in a pair of those :D x

15st 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just showing off now ;) :D

:D I dont know how it happened i swear! ha.. how are you doing today girlie? x

Hi pudge, just read your diary and you are doing so well!! It can be hard keeping to this diet but the rewards are so worth it!! Well done you hun and keep at it xx

Well done pudge :) Im so enjoying reading your diarie! Your doing so well. xxx

Wow 15.9 that's fab :) soon down a dress size
Awesome work
You can do it!

Hi pudge, just read your diary and you are doing so well!! It can be hard keeping to this diet but the rewards are so worth it!! Well done you hun and keep at it xx

Thanks lovely :D youre doing fantastic as well :)! x

Well done pudge :) Im so enjoying reading your diarie! Your doing so well. xxx

Thanks Kirsteenie :) .. hopefully i can keep my motivation the whole way through!.. i heard that the average amount of time a woman goes on a diet and then quits is 5 and a half weeks,, so once i get passed that ill feel much better :)

Wow 15.9 that's fab :) soon down a dress size
Awesome work
You can do it!

i hopeee sooo :) thanks Amy!.. must just keep plodding along :D x

morning all,

was so bogged down yesterday wasnt on much so off to have a nosey in a minute and see how all you beautiful people are doing today. All good here, still 15.9 this morning and a little light headed but i think i just need more water.

Hardcore day of essay today as its due tomorrow,, and then another few days for another essay and ill be freeeeee.... for the weekend ha :) i cant wait.

no time to even contemplate food which is a good thing :) .. ill check back in later.. have a good day all! x

Back