Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

i now have a picture wooo :) so all you wonderful people can actually feel like your speaking to a real person, ha! x

Ooh, hello there lovely Pudge. :D (you do know you're going to have to change that name soon, don't you?)

Good luck with the writing today. May you find exactly the right words. Sending positive vibes! :vibes:

i now have a picture wooo :) so all you wonderful people can actually feel like your speaking to a real person, ha! x

Nice to put a face to the name babe, you look lovely :)

You look lovely in your picture pudge :) and I have to say I agree with lily, you will definatley have to change your name soon! xxx

Loving the picture Hun x x so true you can now see a person it does feel like you are speaking to a real person x

Have a great week x

Thanks Theresa,, you too! get out and do some more shopping! :)

Ooh, hello there lovely Pudge. :D (you do know you're going to have to change that name soon, don't you?)

Good luck with the writing today. May you find exactly the right words. Sending positive vibes! :vibes:

Thanks for the positive vibes Lily! I think they worked their magic as I am finishedddd.. well apart from references :) .. hmm yes,, i will have to think about a name change.. maybe pudgeless? ha :D how has your day been? x

Nice to put a face to the name babe, you look lovely :)
Thanks girlie :)

You look lovely in your picture pudge :) and I have to say I agree with lily, you will definatley have to change your name soon! xxx

Thanks love! Hope youre doing ok! x

Annnnddddddddd.... midnight on the dot i finished my references and layout and im done!.. non stop day..phewwww :)

Oh,, i had the tomato soup this evening for dinner. It was so weird. I had no lumps in it but the whole thing was bitty. likei dont know how to describe it,, it was almost crunchy.. has anybody else had this experience?

Quick shower and then bed.. another 100% day done :D x

I think the tomato soup tasks like it has bits of cheese in it. :-/ weird

Or even tastes!

Nice picture Pudge!
Yay for another 100% day!!! x

I think the tomato soup tasks like it has bits of cheese in it. :-/ weird

Yeah maybe that was it...nastyyy..glad i only had one packet!.. how ar eyou doing?? ill check in with your diary later on when im home ..have a good day! x

Nice picture Pudge!
Yay for another 100% day!!! x

Thanks girlie! :) how are you doing? ill check in with your diary when im home! x

Yyaayy double digit day! i cant wait till triple digit day! almost like a goal in itself!

Anyway,,hello everyone!

Up early, printed essay and checked it. Now off to the library to start the next essay!... ill check in with all you beautiful people when im home :) ,,have a good day everyone! :D x

Yay, well done on the essay and double digits. :clap:

I've never been a fan of the tomato soup. I've tried it 3 times. The last time I even put a level teaspoon of chilli powder in it. But alas, it was still pretty unpleasant.

Just as well I like the sweet stuff as the only soup I can stomach is chicken and mushroom. Mind you, Cambridge used to do a broccoli and cheese soup. Now that really was naaasssty. :D

Good luck with the next essay!

Cambridge soup is dreadful, yet my sister did the whole diet on soups and bars only!

I do the diet on chocolate tetra's and chocolate orange bars only. Adventurous I'm not.

Ha this week i have ordered 18 choc tetra and 3 lemon bars. Can't wait!!! 9 weeks in and I am so over faffing around mixing up shakes and porridge :D

haha guys i think i will be the same in a few weeks time! :) ,, cant wait to try the tetras as ill be working in a school three days a week, ill need them! ...stick with what you like i guess..though the broccolli and cheese soup sounds yum,,,but there i am picturing some sort of french onion broccolli soup, and that is just too tasty for cambridge! . Thanks for all the encouragement..youre all awesome :)

so didnt even get on the internet last night for metime...:( not used to that!

Was in the library from the morning. handed in my essay..woop woop! ... then started the second one. Then the whole server across kings went down so my friend and i went to mine where we worked non stop till 1am on our work ,,,and didnt get very far..ekkkk

right now im up and ready as im waiting for the agency to call and tell me if they have a school i can work in today. If not then i have a whole day at the library to get this one done. ...

also in desperate need of a weekend job or evening shifts somewhere in London...anybody know any general jobs going? receptionist, childminder, anything to do with caring for people? ,,,, think ill have to wander the town today too to find something.

Cannot wait to sit down with a cuppa and catch up with everyones diaries!..... Friday evening cannot come quick enough! ...friday friday friday friday.... :D ...

have a great day guys! keep busy! :) xx

Great job getting to day 11, you are doing FAB!! :D

Yeah im the same lily :p Im not a fan of the savory ones at all! I like most of the sweet ones though apart from strawberry i find it waaaaay too sweet :p Have another grrreat day everyone xxxx

Back