Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Hi pudge! I've also just read your diary, love your enthusiasm!! I think you've done amazingly well thus far, here's to day 3 100% SS tomorrow. I too slipped up on Sunday - was there something in the water or something?? Lol

Ali x

There must have been Ali! how are you doing now? back on board? thanks... ive got to be positive,, otherwise ill never get through this! have a good day! x
x

There absolutely has to have been something in the water. Or maybe the air? An awful lot of otherwise strong people slipped up on Sunday. It's all a bit of a mystery. Perhaps Pizza Hut released a 'you must eat pizza virus'? God, imagine that. None of us would stand a chance (yes, my slip up also involved pizza :)).

Are your scales still stuck, Pudge? Mine are. Seems very unfair considering I didn't actually eat that much. :mad:

Hope you have a great day!

Aha, I see we cross posted and your scales have become unstuck. Hmm. Maybe I should get some leek and potato soup... :D

Heya pudge! (and everyoneee!)

Jealous of your pizza power! the fact you stopped at two is amazing :) you will learn from it :) kind of weird to think that the new skinny us wont be able to eat as much as we used to!

Ive been really bad the last three days, feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Not sure if its the diet or a bug. Im hoping a bug so im not put off by the diet- as I've been on it 4 weeks now!

Hope everything is going well xxx

There absolutely has to have been something in the water. Or maybe the air? An awful lot of otherwise strong people slipped up on Sunday. It's all a bit of a mystery. Perhaps Pizza Hut released a 'you must eat pizza virus'? God, imagine that. None of us would stand a chance (yes, my slip up also involved pizza :)).

Are your scales still stuck, Pudge? Mine are. Seems very unfair considering I didn't actually eat that much. :mad:

I don't know how to double quote so I'm just doing it in one lol

I'm doing okay thanks pudge, on day 3. I've been feeling terribly emotional and negative since morning (not to mention hungry) I'm not too sure why?!! I don't know if I should blame ketosis for this too lol

Lol how funny my slip up consisted of a couple of slices from Pizza Hut too?! It doesn't help that OH doesn't understand why I'm on such a drastic diet, he loves me how I am blah blah
So because of that its always a bit too easy for me to give in but I won't!! I think posting on this site is helping - though I shouldn't speak to soon.

That is terribly unfair that your scales haven't moved Lilly!! The following morning I seemed to have lost the weight I'd gained. I'm sure when they do move you'll have a nice loss!

Hope you guys are doing well x

Its definitely down to "the Virus" ha.. what is it about pizza? seriously? ... doing good so far! how was your day?? fingers tightly crossed for your scales tomorrow morning... they absolutely have to move!!!! x

Heya pudge! (and everyoneee!)

Jealous of your pizza power! the fact you stopped at two is amazing :) you will learn from it :) kind of weird to think that the new skinny us wont be able to eat as much as we used to!

Ive been really bad the last three days, feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Not sure if its the diet or a bug. Im hoping a bug so im not put off by the diet- as I've been on it 4 weeks now!

Hope everything is going well xxx

Hi lovely! thanks... i cant even imagine eating so little eventually,,but i guess im ok with it ha!... are you still feeling ill? water and sleep and hopefully by morning you will be all better!... How was your day? x

Friday will be here before you know it, finger crossed for 3lbs! x

Yessss fingers tightly crossed :) how are you? how was your day today? x

I don't know how to double quote so I'm just doing it in one lol

I'm doing okay thanks pudge, on day 3. I've been feeling terribly emotional and negative since morning (not to mention hungry) I'm not too sure why?!! I don't know if I should blame ketosis for this too lol

Lol how funny my slip up consisted of a couple of slices from Pizza Hut too?! It doesn't help that OH doesn't understand why I'm on such a drastic diet, he loves me how I am blah blah
So because of that its always a bit too easy for me to give in but I won't!! I think posting on this site is helping - though I shouldn't speak to soon.

That is terribly unfair that your scales haven't moved Lilly!! The following morning I seemed to have lost the weight I'd gained. I'm sure when they do move you'll have a nice loss!

Hope you guys are doing well x

Hi lovely,,, thats normal for day 3 im sure... and day 4 too! you just gotta occupy yourself for the first few days. Once youre in ketosis and the weeks are going by,, i think its just out of habit that you want it and might cave. I think i caved because i realised that i couldnt eat a whole pizza again,, and that was it,, i needed it,, plus a few other reasons im sure.
It takes our brains so much longer to catch up with our bodies! i could have had the whole thing but I was honestly nearly full after 2 slices and then my head told me no!.

Just take each day at a time,, youre doing great :) keep it up! x

19/63,,,

all good today,, had some bad thoughts but told them to shove off ha!... home from work now and im shattered. Have some work to do for tomorrow,, dont know if i should stay up and do it or go to bed and get up early... ah decisions...i just want to sleep ha!

Going to go and catch up with how you are all doing!

another day doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D x

20/63..

morning everyone... had a bit of a crisis this morning. I went to open my excel sheet that contains EVERYTHING that i have done for my dissertation,,, and the ox pops up and says,, sorry we cant open this file because the contents is invalid..

WHATTTTTTT

so ive had to cancel my dissertation meeting this morning, stay home from uni and start from scratch..again..

Trying soo soo soo hard to be cool,,calm,, and collected right now......

and i have work later. and its raining.... joyyyyyyyy

hope you all have a good day,,ill check back in later with you all!..x

That kind of thing always happens when you REALLY could do without it haha, I hope you manage to get it done eventually. Good luck with the diet today ! Its harder when your stressed, I hope you treat yourself to something nice when its all over (the dissortation) I mean :) xxxx

Omg honey..... That SUCKS - had you worked on it for long? Are catching up? Urgh that is literally one of the worst things to happen - ever.

Good luck and keep being strong even in the face of excel adversity!! Xxx

Oh Pudge, what a nightmare! :eek:

Stoopid Excel. Have to admit I'm paranoid about stuff like that happening and save copies of things all over the place - even sending it to myself in an email, LOL.

Hope you managed either to get it back or to remember what was in the corrupted file. :hug99:

Hope you're ok, hun? :hug99: Hopefully you're just busy with work x

Come on missy, log in and let us know how you're doing! We miss you! x

Where are you??

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

20/63..

morning everyone... had a bit of a crisis this morning. I went to open my excel sheet that contains EVERYTHING that i have done for my dissertation,,, and the ox pops up and says,, sorry we cant open this file because the contents is invalid..

WHATTTTTTT

so ive had to cancel my dissertation meeting this morning, stay home from uni and start from scratch..again..

Trying soo soo soo hard to be cool,,calm,, and collected right now......

and i have work later. and its raining.... joyyyyyyyy

hope you all have a good day,,ill check back in later with you all!..x

Have you tried copying and pasting it to another location? Desktop for example and opening again? My excel files at work have a habit of doing that quite often and that usually works xx

2lbs off this week was hoping for more but that's still 16lbs in 3 weeks way more than I ever would have lost at WW or SW!! How did everyone else do??

Claire xxx.

Hi guys..can i ask if the ketostix showed high number as in dark pink it is not burning the fat instead it will damage ur body?..my reading is always 8.

Back