Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

do you have a little knife in your sock?
x x

I don't usually but I do in the second picture there, just see it in my right sock at the side.

do you never stab yourself on it?
x x

Haha!!!!

If you were silly enough to stick a knife down your sock you would deserve that.

We are a tad smarter than that, this would hurt

pic42d017b3668b0.jpg

But us Scots have common sense and have done the simple....

pic422da78dcf85f.jpg

A COVER!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yup yup! ;)

So aye today was a real weird day. The rain was basically falling sideways it was that windy so the library was definately not going to happen. Just basically lazed round the house. Got a lift to Tesco and back rather than walking it the weather was that bad, but got my shake and tikka chicken for tomorrow's all-day affair at uni :D

26 February - That's What You Get

Today has been fine actually. Breakky this morning at the crack of dawn - or 7:15am! Had my first dish of chicken tikka, pasta and salad about half 12. Still got my shake and the other dish of my concoction (sp?) to go plus I have about a litre of diet Irn Bru too :D

In other news I got my literature review back from my dissertation supervisor and the only changes he had put in, in about 5700 words was to change some grammar and move something from the 3rd page to the first!

If I wasn't heavily sleep deprived and having a cold coming on then I would be a very happy chappy now! I'll go with mediocre. Couple of good diet days mind you so hopefully it is all good!

Nothing like a wee challenge to get you!

I'm going up to stay at a mates tomorrow night. Watch DVDs and drink basically. Anyway she said tonight she would just get a pizza phoned in to share.

I couldn't explain why I would be against it so just went with it.

Now I get to starve tonight and tomorrow in anticipation for this.

On one hand it'll be torture...on the other the pizza will be pretty orgasmic!

27 February - Atchoo

And in one swoop all my good plans have been dashed with the cold settling in and taking hold of me!

My mum - being in a family with 4 men, poor soul - is adamant guys reaction to the cold is very different from a girls. They manage to carry on with their life with the cold being a niggling background problem and men think their world is caving in! Well...nuts to her I think my world is caving in. Sore head, runny nose, sore neck and - oddly - my eye teeth are killing me!

So it is bed for me today with Scrubs second season on play. These things always happen at the worst times as I had plans to meet 3 people over the course of 24 hours, all of whom I have had to cancel on! I hate cancelling on people!

On the other side I wasn't feeling great by the time I got in last night - despite finding a fiver on my walk home - so never had my last shake and don't see me eating much today. Just drink water and take paracetamol.

28th February - Less Achoo

Cheers Mandy, today compared to yesterday is much better. :)

Not much else to say, I hate having to lie about in bed and do nothing, no seriously I do!!! Watched the whole of the second season of Scrubs including with commentaries and all bonus stuff! The plus side is I really haven't eaten much at all. Instead of shakes I have had a couple of bowls of soup. Well I did have the cold.

Regardless of how I am feeling tomorrow it is back to uni. Should be feeling ok. Plus I am going to see Sum 41 on Saturday night which I am looking forward to.

Been keeping tabs on my weight this week as I am hopefully not to have gained anything since the last weigh in and as long as I keep on this track I think I will be fine. I didn't check myself this morning which was following from a day of eating very little so it should all be good.

29th February - March of the Dogs

Ok as only girls seem to read this I will get it out the way quickly; it's the 29th so who wants to propose? *looks around* No one? Ok fine :p

But aye today has been odd. I know I said I was going to keep it calm on the food due to wanting to at least match my last weight but today has went like this;

Breakfast - Cereal and skimmed milk + some crackersbreads and low fat spread cheese.

The rest of the day has consisted of 2 litres of diet tesco coke with almond and 2 cups of tea!

I even went to Tesco this morning - getting up half an hour earlier for the privaledge and detouring - to get a shake for some point. But never really felt the need. It's now 9.14pm and I am not overly hungry. I can't put my finger on why. I will go make my tea though as it will cause problems if I don't - midnight feasting and the likes!

Tomorrow will be similar. I am going to the football - leaving the house about half 1 - then straight from the match going to see Sum 41 live in Glasgow. Sum 41 are one of my all time favourite bands, I saw them when 15 and 16. Missed them last time but they are the reason I wanted to be in a band, and their drummer the reason I play drums.

I'll be wearing a t-shirt tomorrow night I have had for 6 years and I am certain tomorrow will be the loosest (xl, and I'm now moving to l t-shirts) it has ever been on me.

But aye, kinda went on one there, what I'm saying is I will be out of my house between about half 1 and 1am and can't really do much about eating. I think I'll take my shake I never drank today and drink it just before the football and get a couple of diet cokes in Glasgow before it.

Could be interesting, but at a gig I shouldn't notice and on Monday hopefully it will pay off :)

How are all my lovely readers doing anyway? :)

I'm looking for a wee bit of help.

Couple peoples things I read change the heading of their diary to things relevant. I went to try this but couldn't find any way in which to do it.

Anyone got any ideas?

click on weight loss diary title
underneath you will see the name of your thread - double click at the end of your title and a box will come up type your new title in the box and press enter

fingers crossed i've explained it well

Irene xx

Hey Puggso my smurfy darling.. sorry. forgot all about coming on to propose.. sorry.. maybe in 4 years?

Sounds like your doing terrific.. SUM41... jealouuuusssssss... They remind me of Harry Potter.. i know thats strange.. but when i as reading the fifth book when it came out.. thats all i listened to while i read it.. so now when i hear them.. i think of that.. LOL..

Looooadsa love..
Cat x x x

click on weight loss diary title
underneath you will see the name of your thread - double click at the end of your title and a box will come up type your new title in the box and press enter

fingers crossed i've explained it well

Irene xx

Cheers very much :) I'll make a change on Monday, thanks :)

Hey Puggso my smurfy darling.. sorry. forgot all about coming on to propose.. sorry.. maybe in 4 years?

Sounds like your doing terrific.. SUM41... jealouuuusssssss... They remind me of Harry Potter.. i know thats strange.. but when i as reading the fifth book when it came out.. thats all i listened to while i read it.. so now when i hear them.. i think of that.. LOL..

Looooadsa love..
Cat x x x

That was awesome tonight, was far too drunk but christ I enjoyed it.

Went to punch an over pushy strong guy with long hair....turned out to be a very built girl!

And lost my families camera in the process :(

Back