Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

You hope it was just toast...and not a greasy kebab LOL

Haha! Good thing I know even when drunk I am not that stupid.

I actually think it was crackerbread, cheese spread and ham. But cannot commit to that.

....mind you not being too sure about the journey home never helps either :rolleyes:

But aye, today

4 crackebread and cheese spread - 100
Yoghurt - 50
Toast and butter - 180

Spent most my day in Glasgow yesterday. Large part of it was walking followed by playing rock band which was awesome!

Downside was I never really counted, did keep an eye on everything and know roughly were I ended up. Then when all my walking/pipe band practice were factored in I will remain pretty much the same.

[strike]30 May

Toast - 180
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100[/strike]

Next post explains :)

Last edited:
The above was done actually before I had headed downstairs this morning, and for all intentions was what I was going to have.

That changed....so it was actually

Toast - 180
Fried egg - 80 (me likey 1 cal spray!)
Yoghurt - 50

Tea time

Tesco chilli chicken and noodles thing - 455
Bread - 160
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Yoghurt - 50

Total - 765

The above was done actually before I had headed downstairs this morning, and for all intentions was what I was going to have.

That changed....so it was actually

Toast - 180
Fried egg - 80 (me likey 1 cal spray!)
Yoghurt - 50

Good breakfast there :) Mix of carbs and protein, great for keeping the hunger pangs at bay :clap:

Chilli chicken and noodles thingie? What's that? LOL

Sounds like something I would eat...

Good breakfast there :) Mix of carbs and protein, great for keeping the hunger pangs at bay :clap:

Is it? I wish I had thought of it, was just there was one egg in the fridge and wasn't enough for an omlette :rolleyes:

Chilli chicken and noodles thingie? What's that? LOL

Sounds like something I would eat...

It's in their healthy eating ready meal range. Quite nice.

Toast - 180
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Yoghurt - 50
Quavers - 87

Total for day - 1492

My usual list wont be happening tomorrow.

Pipe band competition which will most likely consist of 2 rolls and square sausage in the morning and nothing but alcohol (my ready mixed vodka and diet coke 2 litre bottle is chilling in the fridge as we speak) and maybe something whenever I roll through the door.

So enjoy your Saturday everyone :)

My usual list wont be happening tomorrow.

Pipe band competition which will most likely consist of 2 rolls and square sausage in the morning and nothing but alcohol (my ready mixed vodka and diet coke 2 litre bottle is chilling in the fridge as we speak) and maybe something whenever I roll through the door.

So enjoy your Saturday everyone :)

Sounds like you have got a good day planned :D

Enjoy yourself :)

Lots & lots of water, a duvet day and a couple of paracetamol should do the trick!! :)

I find the best hangover cure is to get through the day and getting to sleep as soon as possible. Only on the next morning will I be ok :rolleyes:

So the first week back has paid off!

5lbs lost :D

I know from the past the first week is always biggest so don't expect it every week but tis always a good way to start.

Yay well done!

Thanks you two!

02 June

Toast - 200
Crackerbread and Cheesespread - 100
Quavers - 87
Walls mini milk - 30

I had to pop into the town today to see my cousin and had a few podcasts to listen to so decided to go a walk after it. But I just kept walking (kind of like Forest Gump only without the female angst, running, mental problems or anything else...in fact the only thing in common is we had beards).

Got in there, a bit light headed from it actually and went on google pedometer to see how far I had walked. If you like to know distances, I recommend it. 9.2 miles I walked over about 4 and a half hours, 1 and a half of which was sauntering around the local mall with a few different people. Could do this every day if I wasn't seeking employment.

Congratulations on the 5lb lost.

Bet you burnt off some calories too on your mammoth walk.

Just had your meatball sex thing for dinner - very nice, not sure about a substitute for sex, but would deffo buy again :)

Congratulations on the 5lb lost.

Bet you burnt off some calories too on your mammoth walk.

Just had your meatball sex thing for dinner - very nice, not sure about a substitute for sex, but would deffo buy again :)

I don't think I claimed it to be a substitute, more a comparison.

Now would both at the same time be considered wrong? :eek:

Home made soup is annoying. Basically it means I can't count calories as I have no idea how many is in it.

However I do know it is not high, and that it was really tasty.

So know that I will not go over the 1500 for the day (especially if you include my walk) but will not count for the rest of the day.

...did finish the soup mind you so wont happen again tomorrow ;)

Back