3 June

Toast - 200
Crackerbread - 100

Ran out of crackerbread...*panic*

Teatime - chilli with potato wedges - 325
Bread - 160
Cheese sandwhich - 215

Total 700

Went down to a mates, having a Fruit Pastel lolly into the bargain - 60 cal.

And that was me for the day, a grand total of 1060.

Amazing what can be done when your tired!

Woke up, had some breakfast then walked 8.5 miles.

...and it's not even 1 o'clock!

If only I could win the lottery!

I don't think I claimed it to be a substitute, more a comparison.

Now would both at the same time be considered wrong? :eek:

For that it would have to be Cadbury's Dairy Milk :D

Woke up, had some breakfast then walked 8.5 miles.

...and it's not even 1 o'clock!

If only I could win the lottery!

Fantastic, like you say, would be great if only other things didn't get in the way - like work and cooking and cleaning, etc. :)

5 June

Soup - 200
Bread - 180
Snack a jack popcorn - 29

Couple poppadoms and crackers - 100

I find the best hangover cure is to get through the day and getting to sleep as soon as possible. Only on the next morning will I be ok :rolleyes:

So the first week back has paid off!

5lbs lost :D

I know from the past the first week is always biggest so don't expect it every week but tis always a good way to start.

Well done on your 5lb!!!:happy096:

Excellent start!!!

Love Mini xxx

Tea time

Chicken tikka - 485
4 poppadoms - 100
Cheese sarny - 200

Your doing really well Puggso. Keep it up.

Thanks!

I have failed to keep tabs of my calories yesterday and today. Been waiting on hearing news on a job I can temp for what seems like a decent legnth of time and not bad money.

That is not to say I have been going wild, I haven't. Just the actual noting of calories has flew out the window.

Got an interview in 45 minutes, so jumped in town today for a complete new wardrobe. Trying to suit jackets (Primark do them in small, regular and large along with the chest so it is great for a short erse like me) and it was a wee bit tight. My wee brother was with me - as he is the fashionable one out of us two and he came out with a great phrase

"Well if you are still shifting the beef you'll get in it soon".

Loved that phrase!

Anyway, I'm liking this suit malarky, think I'll just wear it straight to the pub and get tanked up tonight.

Piping at a wedding tomorrow so easy £150 then hopefully have this job then I can start spending money on stupid things while also saving..while being and adult and working 9-5 and other things!!

Been waiting on hearing news on a job I can temp for what seems like a decent legnth of time and not bad money.

Good luck with the new job, fingers crossed you get it:)

Love Mini xxx

Good luck with the interview!

good luck with the job.. and i think i speak to for when i say we want pics of the suit.. hehe..

x x

*sings* Don't look up.. Just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be..

good luck with the job.. and i think i speak to for when i say we want pics of the suit.. hehe..

x x

*sings* Don't look up.. Just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be..

My wee brother took one...will find it tomorrow!

to everyone else...will find out on Monday but I think it went fine. We shall see!

"Well if you are still shifting the beef you'll get in it soon".

Loved that phrase! Me too - good one :D

Anyway, I'm liking this suit malarky, think I'll just wear it straight to the pub and get tanked up tonight.
As long as it doesn't come back covered in kebab sauce and beer stains!! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

9 June - 4lbs down :D :D :D

9lbs in two weeks!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back