Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

Exam one of 2 down. Quite happy with it to. Went alright, wouldn't say out-of-the-ballpark spectacular but good enough. I got my coursework marks back for it to as I got to uni. My essay got 77% (last essay mark ever back in uni and a new personal record for a mark :D) and 83% for seminar contribution. Average of 79% between them of 40% of my final mark. Quite a boost before even sitting the exam. So I am hopeful.

Oh and this appeared on youtube today. My band competing on Sunday.

(for anyone not sure...I'm the wee short-arse second row, outside left.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdkunCeMpuU

Now it is back to the books. 5 days and then done forever...and back to the diet as well!

Wow, you looked slim on the youtube video, are you sure you have much more to lose?

Glad your first exam went well. Keep up the studying.

I had a voucher for free delivery from Tesco, so have placed an order. This means I will get to taste the meatball sex dish at last. Will let you know my verdict :)

Wow, you looked slim on the youtube video, are you sure you have much more to lose?

Glad your first exam went well. Keep up the studying.

I had a voucher for free delivery from Tesco, so have placed an order. This means I will get to taste the meatball sex dish at last. Will let you know my verdict :)

Believe me, I have still quite a bit to go. But thanks anyway :)

And you have to let me know what you think of it!!!!

Hi Puggso
You look fab in your photo, you have done really well. Good luck with your other exam, hope studying going well.

5pm and I'm done forever :D

Thursday and back onto the diet path we shall boldly go!

5pm and I'm done forever :D

Thursday and back onto the diet path we shall boldly go!

Hi, you must be pleased to have finished, what are you planning to do now?

Love the new avator. Very handsome! :)

Hi, you must be pleased to have finished, what are you planning to do now?

Love the new avator. Very handsome! :)

Haha, cheers.

I plan to either sign on at the job centre or work part-time for the summer. Signing on will be the last resort though.

I want to enjoy one more summer :D

22 May - The Return

Well that is me, I am not a student I guess anymore. Hasn't sunk in yet that I am done forever. More because I have to go to Glasgow today, tomorrow, Saturday...maybe even Sunday all related to piping. Then on Monday back to Glasgow for a graduates job fair...the joys!

But aye, 2 exams done and 2 passes. I know that, my work paid off. Just need to see how well I have done in both of them.

And now back to eating well. I want to be at my goal come late summer. Whatever my goal will be, not decided yet.

So basically Monday I am going to WI and see what the damage of the studying period is. I had a wee check today and it might not be as bad as I had feared. I will decide then if to make that just a normal WI or make that a start place again.

We shall see.

And to all heading to the meet, enjoy Glasgow!

25th May - The Last Supper

Good weekend if I do say so. Friday night I headed to Glasgow to meet the guys from uni after their final exam. Turns out my train arrived in Central station 5 minutes after a few people who were going to the meet go in. Had my eye out for them but didn't see them. We headed to a china buffet please. That was awesome, I have been watching my eating but not counting calories so though 'fvck it' and just went mental. Deserved something for finishing my exams!

Saturday was the pipe band championships in Dumbarton. Band played well and we came 6th in our grade, meaning we were in the prizes. One of the piping judges gave us first which was really cool.

Was planning a big piss-up in Glasgow but I was totally too tired for it and just headed down the road. Went up into the hills behind Greenock to drink a few cans of cider with some people. Beautiful night too it was. Honestly think where I live has some of the best scenery going;

1769744306a7834492440l.jpg

And today I done nothing. Tonight was my last supper. Chinese take-away to end my exam celebrations.

Tomorrow we go back to the diet, the goal...to hit where I want to be by the end of summer!

Let's do it!

aaw.. it looks so purdy there.. when i lived in northumberland.. we used to go to alnmouth hill.. and have parties there cos it was just so damn beautiful..

You deserved the chinese too.. its been stressful.. and apparantly stress raises your metabolism.. so.. there you are.. hehe..

Thank you for curing my bordom.. now what? hehe

Cat x x

Well done, you deserve some celebrating, you have worked so hard.

It looks gorgeous in your photo and according to the TV Scotland is enjoying some of the best weather at the moment. It was really windy and rainy in Brum yesterday.

Hope you enjoyed your last supper.

Are you weighing in today?

26 May

The damage has been done and quite a bit of weight has went back on, nothing manageable. And in the long run I wanted to pass my exams.

So this summer is it, it's coming off. And I'm making that certain!

Oh and I have came out!

....not the closest but the kitchen cupboard. Crtap joke but I liked it.

Basically have said on my livejournal to my friends about my aims and goals for the summer and that I WI on Mondays and have put my ticker onto it too.

Should be interesting.

4 crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Toast and Flora - 200
Snack a jack popcorn - 48

They sure are!!!! :D

Teatime!

Tesco meatball thing - 490
5 crackerbread with it - 100
4 crackerbread with cheese spread - 100

god that meatball thing.. it does sound pretty nice like..

You enjoying being back to cal counting??

x

god that meatball thing.. it does sound pretty nice like..

You enjoying being back to cal counting??

x

It's kinda like going back to school after the summer holidays. You feel like it has been ages since you have done it but by about mid afternoon you are back in the flow.

Done about a 6 and a half mile cycle this evening, stopping in at a mates house after about 5 and a half to play guitar hero and watch Superbad! That film is absolutely awesome!!!!

Quite hungry, best go nom the remainder of my calories!

And to wind the day off

Chicken Noodle soup - 164
4 crackerbread and flora - 100
2 crackerbread and tuna mayo - 60
Wotsits - 95

Total for day - 1457

hello ...

Back