Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Indeed we do play that, and also practice at the green on the Friday! Might have watched us :)

I probably have, it really used to be the highlight of our year and the kids loved it! You should look out for them this year, I'm sure they'll be out and about again this year! :)

I probably have, it really used to be the highlight of our year and the kids loved it! You should look out for them this year, I'm sure they'll be out and about again this year! :)

I will do!

Forgot to finish yesterdays; crackerbread and jelly - 2 so 18.5 all in.

Today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Might as well put my lunch down;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoe - 0
Jelly - 0

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing - 0
Jelly - 0
Crisps - 1.5

Last edited:
Mince and potatoes - 3
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Mince and potatoes - 3
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Hi puggs, what on earth mince and potatoes do you have that are only 3 points? I need to get some! Also how many crackerbreads do you have for 2 points? I bought Asdas crackerbread and I've no idea how to point them, they come out at 0 points?? Would you say 2 for half a point?? Sorry for the random questions!!

Hi puggs, what on earth mince and potatoes do you have that are only 3 points? I need to get some! Also how many crackerbreads do you have for 2 points? I bought Asdas crackerbread and I've no idea how to point them, they come out at 0 points?? Would you say 2 for half a point?? Sorry for the random questions!!

Perfectly legitimate questions. The mince and potatoes is in the tesco light choice range, and is only £1 too!

The crackerbread I have 5 for the 2 points!

After practice tonight had tomatoes, snackajacks and jelly so 17.5 for the day

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Puggsy Pops :D i love the tesco's light choice mince and potatoes, its gorgeousssss, infact i think i have one in the freezer!

How are youuuuuuuuuuuu??????????????

Puggsy Pops :D i love the tesco's light choice mince and potatoes, its gorgeousssss, infact i think i have one in the freezer!

How are youuuuuuuuuuuu??????????????

NikNacs! :p

It's good eh, quick to make, fills a hole AND only 3 chuffing points :-D

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Jelly/Carrots/Dressing - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1.5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Veg - 0
Jelly - 0

Perfectly legitimate questions. The mince and potatoes is in the tesco light choice range, and is only £1 too!

The crackerbread I have 5 for the 2 points!

After practice tonight had tomatoes, snackajacks and jelly so 17.5 for the day

Thanks for that Puggs! I'm definately going to look out for those in Tesco, what a bargain!! Have a good weekend :D

Thanks for that Puggs! I'm definately going to look out for those in Tesco, what a bargain!! Have a good weekend :D

Yeah they are worth the money for sure. I tend to add pepper and lea and perrins for a wee bit more kick and also always have bread with it, why not eh when you have all the extra points? Or I'll even cook up a bag of veg to add to it!

Saturday;

Today is a hectic day for me. I woke up at 7.15am so went an hour long walk about 8 with my pipes on my back then had a practice in the local YMCA (the walls in the flat are paper-thin so handy to have somewhere nearby). Back now and done my ironing for the week, heading down to Greenock fully suited later to meet someone about a possible business agreement (not as flash as it sounds) then on to Dunoon for a surprise 50th for a guy in the pipe band, hence the suit.

Not even had breakfast yet amongst all that. Just a bottle of diet Tesco kick and now a big can of diet Irn Bru!

Porridge - 6
Jam - 1
Toast - 1

Having a meal out tonight with some folks before the party so this will be all my eating today. Will stick to something healthy tonight (before the copious beer) and report back tomorrow :)

have a great day, and after such a *good* week you deserve beer!! :)

have a great day, and after such a *good* week you deserve beer!! :)

Haha, thanks :D

Once over there I had a vegetable curry with nothing else (while everyone plied in to chips, rice etc). So just the beer and a couple of sandwiches at the buffet. No harm methinks!

Today;

Porridge - 5
Jam - 1
Toast - 2

Snackajacks - 1.5

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1.5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Hope you've had a good weekend puggs! Well done you on resisting all the other goodies and sticking to just vegetable curry...sheer will power!!

Back