Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Sounds like you had a busy weekend :) Mine was house hunting and more house hunting lol x

Hope you've had a good weekend puggs! Well done you on resisting all the other goodies and sticking to just vegetable curry...sheer will power!!

The veggie curry was quite nice too so don't really feel I missed out :)

I've had haggis... I am officially a Scot Wannabe...

Next stage of my life... learn to play the pipes... I wonder who could teach me the basics? :hmm:

Have a great week Sir P

And what was the verdict?
And bagpipes? What's bagpipes? Never heard of them :flirt2:

Sounds like you had a busy weekend :) Mine was house hunting and more house hunting lol x

Busy Saturday, very busy Saturday but very quiet Sunday! How's the house hunting going?

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Hi Puggso . Just to say your before and after pictures are really inspiring . How much did you loose in total ? .

Are you vegetarian ? just wondering why theres no meat or fish or chicken in your menus (Its only the end of my second week so havnt read all your diary ) . You seem to eat a lot of couscous do you ever get sick of it ? . Sorry for being such a nosey Cow. :eek:

Hi Puggso . Just to say your before and after pictures are really inspiring . How much did you loose in total ? .

Are you vegetarian ? just wondering why theres no meat or fish or chicken in your menus (Its only the end of my second week so havnt read all your diary ) . You seem to eat a lot of couscous do you ever get sick of it ? . Sorry for being such a nosey Cow. :eek:

Hey there, cheers for the kind words, overall it's roughly 6 and a half stone (give or take).

I'm not vegetarian, actually I have a half a slice of garlic sausage on most crackerbread haha! I'd have thought I'd get sick of the cous cous by now but I really don't. No idea why, I just know what I like!

Excellent! It was tinned, I did heave on first opening as I thought it was dog food. But I was very impressed. The best of it is, I found out the local Tesco do fresh haggis... and it's £2... It's safe to say my freezer is stocked... with one :)

I also got a massive sugar rush over the weekend after eating Lee's macaroons & tablets... Oh My God!... Tablets!!! What the hell? Fabulous! But the Mac's were my favourite.

I dunno who plays bagpipes, I'll have to stick to my recorder and put a carrier bag on the end of it :p

Oh god, you discovered tablet and macaroon? Were you on some kind of mad Scottish kick this weekend?!?! Tablet is like cocaine! Far too addictive! Not had Macaroon in years though!

I'm not sure if I've ever had the tinned haggis if I'm being honest, what's the make of the tesco one, if it says anything other than tesco.

And just stick the recorder on to the end of your hoover and there you go, instant pipes :p

Just gatecrashing your conversation to say I'm liking all these scottish things..especially the magnets ha ha!! Haggis, macaroons and tablet are all absolutely delicious...and absolutely calorific...that's what makes them so good!! :D

Tablet is the stuff dreams are made of ha ha!! My boss makes the best tablet in the world. I asked her to make a low fat version...wasn't great to be honest. Lesson learned...always choose the full fat stuff!! x

Im from the green isle so have absolutely no idea what you mean by tablet !!! . please explain .

The haggis I got today is by Halls...? The Scottish care package was sent by PickyNic... I'd never heard of tablet before, I was amazed... I feel like I have 6 stone to lose again after this week! I also got a couple of fridge magnets that say:

AWAYANDBILEYERHEID & YERBUMSOOTHEWINDAE

A keyring with a bear and the Scottish flag, a tartan hat with ginger wig (as seen on FB) and Aisha got a Scotland The Brave Teddy - I have now rid the home of anything St George ;)

Haha! Love it, we need to get you moving up here to vote for our independence when the referendum comes :D

PS - I'd send a care package but unfortunately all that would be in it is me, pi55ed with about 24 empty cans of Tennants Lager

Just gatecrashing your conversation to say I'm liking all these scottish things..especially the magnets ha ha!! Haggis, macaroons and tablet are all absolutely delicious...and absolutely calorific...that's what makes them so good!! :D

It's not Scottish if it's not bad for you!

Nik - Put in to google image "Glasgow salad"

Im from the green isle so have absolutely no idea what you mean by tablet !!! . please explain .

Tablet (confectionery) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)

toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Hey sorry only just replying - house hunting going ok, viewed some right horrors :eek: - think i've found the one im gonna go for, just waiting to here back from the landlord as to when it will be ready! :) Have a lovely scottish day :D

Hey sorry only just replying - house hunting going ok, viewed some right horrors :eek: - think i've found the one im gonna go for, just waiting to here back from the landlord as to when it will be ready! :) Have a lovely scottish day :D

That's good to hear then! Hopefully all goes well!

It's cloudy and windy, pretty much THEE Scottish day haha! Hope yours is good too!

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Hi puggso_32,
I've been having a quick read through your food diary.

Serious respect in the weight loss, man, it's been phenomenal!!!

You've lost over 40% of your original weight!!! That's unbelievable. I am coming to terms with the WWPP system, so I cannot make sense of your system, that doesn't matter, it's working for you.

I see you enjoy a lot of soup, is that packet soup or home-made? I tried making some years ago, Jeez, it was dire stuff, but it was the only thing that was FREE at the time. I wouldn't mind making up a batch of something half-decent to have in the fridge for snacks.

Continued success, you're an example to us all!

Hi puggso_32,
I've been having a quick read through your food diary.

Serious respect in the weight loss, man, it's been phenomenal!!!

You've lost over 40% of your original weight!!! That's unbelievable. I am coming to terms with the WWPP system, so I cannot make sense of your system, that doesn't matter, it's working for you.

I see you enjoy a lot of soup, is that packet soup or home-made? I tried making some years ago, Jeez, it was dire stuff, but it was the only thing that was FREE at the time. I wouldn't mind making up a batch of something half-decent to have in the fridge for snacks.

Continued success, you're an example to us all!

Hey there! Cheers for the respect! Is it really 40%? *busts out the calculator* Wow, yeah seems your right, I'm shocked myself! I started WW on discovery and wasn't at meetings when it changed so have stuck to it. I guess PP would probably work too but I'm happy with what I know!

The soup is tesco light choice cuppa soup - chinese chicken noodle. I've made 0 point soup before of cauliflower and brocolli and really liked it, but each to their own I guess!

All the best with your journey also!

Tea;

Soup (Scotch broth) - 3
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

hey puggso , followed that link for tablet, looks gorgous and soooo fattening. sounds like a mixture between toffee and fudge. well you live and learn !!!!

i looked at that link too...but had to close the page, i drooled so much I flooded the desk! cant begin to imagnie how many points in that though :D

hey puggso , followed that link for tablet, looks gorgous and soooo fattening. sounds like a mixture between toffee and fudge. well you live and learn !!!!

i looked at that link too...but had to close the page, i drooled so much I flooded the desk! cant begin to imagnie how many points in that though :D

It is absolutely amazing! But yeah, the points in it would be off the chart I reckon!!!

Glasgow Salad:

Is that what Linz used to talk about? Heart Attack in a box? It looks brilliant. I seriously need to get my azz up there for a weekend and try all these delights out... Also pack an extra suitcase to bring everything back with me.

I have never wanted to be more Scottish in my life!

BTW, if I opened a care package and you popped out, I think I would die from laughing, and not from the excess sugar and fat!

have a wonderful evening Mister. x

I'll take that laugh as a compliment more than anything else :p

So after a successful weigh-in today I thought I'd post my maintaining record since February 16th to now so you could all see the fluctuations.

16-Feb 9st 6.5
23-Feb 9st 6.5
02-Mar 9st 6.5
09-Mar 9st 7
16-Mar 9st 5.25
23-Mar 9st 6.5
29-Mar 9st 5.75
06-Apr 9st 6.5
15-Apr 9st 6.75
20-Apr 9st 6.5
27-Apr 9st 9
04-May 9st 7.75
18-May 9st 7.5

I'm very happy with that :)

Last edited:
Well done with keeping the weight off. I saw your % weight loss on your Banner just below your BMI. Some achievement, Fair play!

Well done with keeping the weight off. I saw your % weight loss on your Banner just below your BMI. Some achievement, Fair play!

Ha!!!! Good point, I have NEVER noticed that! Cheers for pointing it out :D

Today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Rice - 5
Veg - 0
bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Your stats are looking very good! You definately seem to have mastered the art of maintaining!! :)

Back