Puggso_32 - Plodding along

'living in a weegie wonderland!' I work next door basically to the chip chick inn...not idea! that fried pizza and sausage calls me everyday!

Well any weegie losing weight is impressive ;)

ROFL :D I just laughed out loud at that and my 14 year old gave me a weird look and said and I quote *mother quit laughing at the pc *

ROFL :D I just laughed out loud at that and my 14 year old gave me a weird look and said and I quote *mother quit laughing at the pc *

Have to admit though, it is an unusual sight eh! :p

Tucking down in to my lunch the now of an apple, cheese puffs, cuppa soup and cous couls.

5 points :)

Also my mum, bless her, has been a right gem with all this.

Think she gave up telling me in my teens as I simply wasn't listening so now seems right keen to help me out. In the shopping yesterday instead of getting the normal (ie garlic bread) she would get the tesco light choice equivalent. No one else seems bothered by it and it tastes pretty good too!

It's a subtle form of support...but all support is grand.

Ain't mums sweet sometimes mines idea of support is to say 'tracey you'll always be fat like me!' she means well just doesn't boost the self esteem :(

Hey and welcome to the ww section :)

Welcome to the gang..it makes a change to have a man around!

Your before & after pix are really quite amazing, i nearly died when you said you had got to 9st something as that seems way too little for a bloke,then you pointed out your height,so i see from stats you do want to be around that mark anyway.
(you feeling comfortable with my waffling now?!)

Anyhoo good luck with the rest of your journey hope you find the last bit easier than me,the last few pounds seem soo hard to get rid of! x

Hiya Stephen, welcome to the WW section. I really loved reading about your journey so far. I love the fact that when you reached that awful plateau, you found another direction that boosted your weightloss on. Thanks for taking the time to share this, it really will stick in my mind for the times I need inspiration and a good kick

Not one to brag but I have been referred to as an inspiration! lol :p

And a Star!!

Puggso I have found you.
You can not escape that easily.
Happy new diary fella!

Tracey you're still being very very good. lol!

XXXX

Ain't mums sweet sometimes mines idea of support is to say 'tracey you'll always be fat like me!' she means well just doesn't boost the self esteem :(

Ach...they mean well!

Hey and welcome to the ww section :)

Thanks very much

Welcome to the gang..it makes a change to have a man around!
i nearly died when you said you had got to 9st something as that seems way too little for a bloke,then you pointed out your heightnow?!)

Cheers, I think it is the same at the meetings! :D

Sorry, I meant my scales said 9 stone and that is when I realised they were really not working properly. It seems they had been taking my weight a lot lighter than they should have and the day they went to 9 (was about 11 2 days before) was when I actually realised.

Hiya Stephen, welcome to the WW section. I really loved reading about your journey so far. I love the fact that when you reached that awful plateau, you found another direction that boosted your weightloss on. Thanks for taking the time to share this, it really will stick in my mind for the times I need inspiration and a good kick

Hey, thanks. :)

Yeah the one thing I am really glad is that the weight I have lost, I have never put on. I just seemed to hit a brick wall a few times. The one before WW lasting a bit too long for my liking!

Puggso I have found you.
You can not escape that easily.
Happy new diary fella!
XXXX

Found me? I put a big dirty link in my last diary for people to come find me :flirt2:

I need to alter that cos I think I have stiff competition. Someone feed me some lines

"stiff competition"

You feed your own lines it seems :D

Now that is done!

Friday is a quiet night in as I have Michael McIntyre tomorrow night at the SECC! :D

Mummykins has made home made soup which we have worked out to be point free so it is half 7 and I haven't even had an evening meal yet.

I have just moved from 24 to 23 points and it hasn't been too bad. But this week I have been using my full points. Up until then I saved 2 every single day for alcohol at the weekends. As I am not drinking this weekend I haven't had to. But have a halloween party next weekend so cutting down to 21 points as of Monday. Also going to go a good walk tomorrow and earn points (have worked it that if I walk for 90 mins at a good pace I get 6 points!) :D

How is everyone anyway? Up to much this weekend?

i had all my weekend planned then its all went wrong :( boo hoo

I have options but will use that tomorrow if i get desperado!

i had all my weekend planned then its all went wrong :( boo hoo

I have options but will use that tomorrow if i get desperado!

What happened? Nothing worse than when good plans go south! :(

Hope you get something sorted!

Evening

Enjoy the weekend alcohol free - I've got my parents here this weekend so on me best behaviour he he

Evening

Enjoy the weekend alcohol free - I've got my parents here this weekend so on me best behaviour he he

I find when dealing with my parents - be it a party, a family get together - etc I go on my worst behaviour! Maybe it is the rebelling I never done as a teenager finally kicking in!

Back