Puggso_32 - Plodding along

:party0036:

All 3 are pretty bad in my books!

But I do tend to overuse smilies to make up for not using them words :p

i say ha ha or smilies and quite frankly i think thats the way forward although i do forgive some people the odd 12letter, 15th letter 12th letter

PUGGSO!! hey there babes. so you've moved have you? first of all, massive congrats on your weight loss again. i'm not jealous at all!! *sniff*...

i also didn't know you were such a wee bairn at the ripe old age of 23!! or that your name was stephen!! after all this time!! and i'll stop exclamating now :D

good luck this week babes. you've been doing so well so far i have no doubt you'll keep it going :)

abz xx

i also didn't know you were such a wee bairn at the ripe old age of 23!! or that your name was stephen!! after all this time!! and i'll stop exclamating now :D

You're not the first one to say that about my age! Can't work out if it is a compliment - that I'm mature - or an insult - I'm old looking :p

Cheers though, I hope too that it continues.

Saturday morning...aaaaah! Lovely! Thought I had to get up for work when I woke up at somepoint.

Taken a good walk to build up points for next Friday. Plus I need to go to the bank. Can kill 2 birds with one stone :D

a bit too sensible!! ha. i only thought you were about my age. i'm only 26, so i hadn't added on years and years. it's just listening to all the things you do, like pipe band etc, the way you talk about them makes you sound more mature :) i wouldn't dream of going by photos as i'm totally crap at guessing people's ages!! as you may have guessed, ha.

a bit too sensible!! ha. i only thought you were about my age. i'm only 26, so i hadn't added on years and years. it's just listening to all the things you do, like pipe band etc, the way you talk about them makes you sound more mature :) i wouldn't dream of going by photos as i'm totally crap at guessing people's ages!! as you may have guessed, ha.

Maybe it is sensible. But I have always walked when off work. I now just walk with a purpose as I can't get things done during the week.

It's either this, or lounge about all day, drink like a fish on Friday then put on and be annoyed. As I like walking I might as well use it to my advantage :)

And I'll take all that as a compliment then :D

i look 21 but im not! im 19:)

She tells the truth this one ;)

Hey! Welcome aboard! You look amazing in pictures, well done for all the weight you have lost so far! That truly is some achievement! Glad WW is going good for you! :) btw where about was the third picture taken? Lol, it looks exactly like my Weatherspoons as in the layout of the place etc but I'm guessing it's in Scotland? Lol :D

Hey! Welcome aboard! You look amazing in pictures, well done for all the weight you have lost so far! That truly is some achievement! Glad WW is going good for you! :) btw where about was the third picture taken? Lol, it looks exactly like my Weatherspoons as in the layout of the place etc but I'm guessing it's in Scotland? Lol :D

Cheers :)

The 3rd picture was indead taken in a Weatherspoons...my local one to be exact. Don't think I have ever been in one that doesn't follow that layout to be honest :D

Gotta love Scotland eh *water dripping from self* lovely weather.

But I did walk for 2 hours, minus 15 for banking and other shop duties so 1h 45mins I'd say. That works out as 6.5 points saved :D

Think you'd get wet where ever you are today my friend! Impressed with your dedication to get as wet as an otters pocket (my fav saying) to gain bonus points mucho respeck

well done mate-you actually inspired me to walk to the post office too, tho it is only 5 mins away!!

Inspiring people now am I? Wow...my ego will be massive soon :p

Think you'd get wet where ever you are today my friend! Impressed with your dedication to get as wet as an otters pocket (my fav saying) to gain bonus points mucho respeck

Probably aye, no good this! But I did have to go to the bank and another shop anyway so at least it is out the way and I can also look forward to Friday :D

Back