Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Tracey-love wet as an otters pocket-can i use it too !! tho personally i love 'mad as a fish' !!

Tracey-love wet as an otters pocket-can i use it too !! tho personally i love 'mad as a fish' !!

You may use it jane and enjoy either explaning it or people laughing with you!

I must restart my own diary instead of abusing others with my random crap x SOrry puggs ;) do u forgive me

Cheers :)

The 3rd picture was indead taken in a Weatherspoons...my local one to be exact. Don't think I have ever been in one that doesn't follow that layout to be honest :D

Lol very true!! :D I have a few around by me and not all of them have the little hut places to sit in! :) But one by me looks exactly like that in your picture! Got to love Weatherspoons, Love my Monday Club :p

You may use it jane and enjoy either explaning it or people laughing with you!

I must restart my own diary instead of abusing others with my random crap x SOrry puggs ;) do u forgive me

Hmm...I'll need to think long and hard about it :cool:

Lol very true!! :D I have a few around by me and not all of them have the little hut places to sit in! :) But one by me looks exactly like that in your picture! Got to love Weatherspoons, Love my Monday Club :p

Yeah that is a point, they don't all have the booths. Even at that you can almost always spot a 'spoons from pictures.

Sailor Jerry's and diet coke please :)

Yeah that is a point, they don't all have the booths. Even at that you can almost always spot a 'spoons from pictures.

Sailor Jerry's and diet coke please :)

Yeh you definitely can they are all decorated the same! Loads of wooden furniture everywhere too :) I'm on the Sailor Jerry's tonight! :D I'll have a few for you! ;)

Yeh you definitely can they are all decorated the same! Loads of wooden furniture everywhere too :) I'm on the Sailor Jerry's tonight! :D I'll have a few for you! ;)

Ask for it with a diet pepsi and a dash of blackcurrant...you can thank me tomorrow ;)

what on earth is sailor jerry's??

can't believe you were that vigilant mr puggs!! i can't even get OH to pick up the rubbish in the garden (read 3m by 2m patch of gravel...) in the current drizzle while i'm at work... :(

abz xx

Ask for it with a diet pepsi and a dash of blackcurrant...you can thank me tomorrow ;)

That sounds a very good idea! I will have a try! Thank you :)

oh and Abz Sailor Jerry's is Rum :) Very Very tasty Rum :D

That sounds a very good idea! I will have a try! Thank you :)

oh and Abz Sailor Jerry's is Rum :) Very Very tasty Rum :D

I know one of the barmaids at the local one (in fact, I know most of them..but I have known her for years :D) and it was her that put me on to it. Quite delicious!

your a bit of a ladies man aint ya

If only that was true in the way you mean it :p

When I said I know most the barmaids...I meant most the bar staff :cool:

i have never really been into rum. got very drunk on it once in my late teens... didn't really fancy doing it again!! ha.

Back